Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Who do you think you are not?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM
  • 16 Replies

What actions do you feel is not you or something that you can never see yourself doing?

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I'm that girl who would come home with my shirt torn off of my body from getting into a fight outside, because I'm a very proud person and like to carry myself with respect, I don't like making scenes, or being loud.

So a fist fight would not be my image ever. *Unless it's to defend my children, now that's a whole new post altogether, LOL...*

Chelsea_rh
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Lol I totally agree. And stealing.. Never that. Or getting super drunk.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I don't think I'm that girl who would come home with my shirt torn off of my body from getting into a fight outside, because I'm a very proud person and like to carry myself with respect, I don't like making scenes, or being loud.

So a fist fight would not be my image ever. *Unless it's to defend my children, now that's a whole new post altogether, LOL...*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Kill, unless someone's trying to hurt/kill me and my kids;Physically fight, again unless someone is trying to hurt me and my kids;Illegal drugs,especially sh*t like crack, heroin,meth,etc., I can see what evil monsters folks turn into after they've done these drugs,I had to go through some sh*t when my kid's father was on that sh*t;stealing;cheating,every relationship I've been in, I've always been faithful.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I know I am not ghetto, or a thief. I am also non confrontational.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Yes those things too! 

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Lol I totally agree. And stealing.. Never that. Or getting super drunk.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Nice, I like this.

Quoting misssy2000:

I know I am not ghetto, or a thief. I am also non confrontational.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Yeah drugs are the killers of civilization.

Quoting mamadee1971:

Kill, unless someone's trying to hurt/kill me and my kids;Physically fight, again unless someone is trying to hurt me and my kids;Illegal drugs,especially sh*t like crack, heroin,meth,etc., I can see what evil monsters folks turn into after they've done these drugs,I had to go through some sh*t when my kid's father was on that sh*t;stealing;cheating,every relationship I've been in, I've always been faithful.

anabelle2301
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I think all of the above that was mentioned.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

simple smile

Quoting anabelle2301:

I think all of the above that was mentioned.

ang639
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM

HMMM I GET DRUNK I CAN GET GHETTO YES I FIGHT OK IM NOT A DRUG DEALER laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN