Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Has anybody been watching this show?? I know there are so many reality shows that we can hardly keep up! Lol. I just caught an episode tonight and I think it is the second episode.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Two shows in and I have not seen anything....and even with the hollywood exes yes they had drama but they handled it like grown women!!!! I love to see things like that!!!

Quoting luvthagirl:

All reality shows surrounding all women has drama, just wait for it

Quoting nikabear:

I love the show!!!!! So happy to see some of favs of r&b making a comeback! Its such a great show!!! Grown women minus the drama!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:58 PM
While I agree I actually feel sorry for her. She needs some counceling because living like that is not healthy and I'm sure she has to be miserable inside. Hopefully she overcomes whatever she is going through. I guess her husband really loves her because he be right there with her everywhere lol. A lot of men would of ran a long time ago haha!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

KeKe is nuts period and I don't see why her husband stay with her and don't get me wrong i understand she has problems but really that it tooooo much. Also who keeping the kids if she wants the husband always up her ass seriously. I couldn't be around her because I don't want my man with me 24/7so I know I could deal with her husband around. SORRY . Nicci is from Brownstone (If you love Me, Grapevyne), Monifah used to sing with Heavy Dee A song called Touch IT.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:00 PM
I had no idea Ke-Ke had 6 kids! Wow!

Quoting SexyDiva19:

I'm up late/early and I'm watching it now. I'm watching it for the 1st time as well. So far so good. I don't know who Monifah and Nicci are but the rest I do know.

I didn't know Keke had 6 kids. Her husband is cute though. Faith still looks the same.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Ikr. 2 or 3 are from her 1st marriage though and then I think her husband bought one in as well.

Quoting navybeauty88:

I had no idea Ke-Ke had 6 kids! Wow!

Quoting SexyDiva19:

I'm up late/early and I'm watching it now. I'm watching it for the 1st time as well. So far so good. I don't know who Monifah and Nicci are but the rest I do know.

I didn't know Keke had 6 kids. Her husband is cute though. Faith still looks the same.

navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Did anyone else see the episode tonight? I cried lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:11 PM
We had it on TVONE last week and caught it! Babyshower! I was turned off by homegirls attitude towards "trusting" any man&pregnant and married! *SMH*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sushih11hui
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM
bump

navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:26 PM
That made we raise a brow also and she really looked crazy! On the episode tonight they had a little "intervention" for Ke-Ke about her husband always being around and the way she responded really made me sad! She definitely needs to seek counseling because she has deep issues.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

We had it on TVONE last week and caught it! Babyshower! I was turned off by homegirls attitude towards "trusting" any man&pregnant and married! *SMH*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Oh my!*SMH*

Quoting navybeauty88:

That made we raise a brow also and she really looked crazy! On the episode tonight they had a little "intervention" for Ke-Ke about her husband always being around and the way she responded really made me sad! She definitely needs to seek counseling because she has deep issues.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honey27
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:16 PM

keke really shocked me. i didnt know she was that crazy. i hope she gets some help because she's gonna run her husband away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)