Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

HELP PLEASE MY DD............

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:47 AM
  • 14 Replies
she is 9months and is crying like crazy....her tummy is hard im assuming its gas :-( she is freakn out. she is on enfamil prosobee soy. i neva had this problem. but she did have rices and peas for dinner. I DONT HAVE GAS DROPS IT 3:45AM IS THERE A HOME REMEDY
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabbysmom200717
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Aww I hope she is feeling better what my grandma used to tell me to do is put my dd stomach on my shoulder and kinda bounce her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonmidnight
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:23 AM

If you sit a baby straight up on your knee and put one hand on her tummy and rub the back in circles and then pat her back, that should help get some of the gas out in burps.  Sorry about the crying, but they are so much fun to have around!!!!  Congratuations!

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Call her Doctor!!!!!!!

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:50 AM

A baby's life is too important to try home remedies, call her pediatrician to see   what you need to do.

psalms91
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Did you find out the problem or call the doc? Sorry to hear but my dd is also 9mos. Did you feed her table food or baby food?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Purplehaze87
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 2:35 PM

So sorry, been there so many times!

I would bicycle her legs, and rub her stomach a lot. 

Is she possibly teething too?

Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM

How is your little one doing? I hope she's feeling better.......

Quoting Jaiya20:

she is 9months and is crying like crazy....her tummy is hard im assuming its gas :-( she is freakn out. she is on enfamil prosobee soy. i neva had this problem. but she did have rices and peas for dinner. I DONT HAVE GAS DROPS IT 3:45AM IS THERE A HOME REMEDY

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

The formula might be too hard for her tummy! Call the nurses desk or a baby hot line?

Jaiya20
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM
she been on table food since 8m but i took her to the dr this morning it was a ear infection

Quoting psalms91:

Did you find out the problem or call the doc? Sorry to hear but my dd is also 9mos. Did you feed her table food or baby food?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaiya20
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
thanks she is still whiny but took her to the dr it was a ear infection :-(

Quoting Deezeekay:

How is your little one doing? I hope she's feeling better.......

Quoting Jaiya20:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)