Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

When was the last time you called a family member that you rarely have contact with?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I talk to my brothers every single day!!!!!! Well my oldest brother is in the Bahamas (birthday gift from wife) but he be back Monday and we will talk about his trip and what he brought me back LOL ... I LOVE MY BROTHERS (Aaron, John, and Ronald) more than anything.....My mommy lives with me and we talk every two hours while I'm at work and when i get home we talk while I cook and until we go to sleep...I LOVE MY MOMMY!!!!!

twin boysboy n girl(3 boys and 1 girl- me and my brothers) LOL

KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM

That's very nice...

Quoting terbear328:

Hmmm...my cousin. I talked to her last night for the first time in 3yrs. So much drama back then. Family can be something else! Very happy we connected back!

KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM

WOW! LOL... That really is something. I did the math, smh, men....

Quoting Stacey1081975:

It's funny you asked that because I hung up on my sperm donor last night after 20 years of not speaking and yes I'm only 36 you do the math!!!.

KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM

AW! I love my mommy too we are going to hang out together today after I do a few hours of school work with my children.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

I talk to my brothers every single day!!!!!! Well my oldest brother is in the Bahamas (birthday gift from wife) but he be back Monday and we will talk about his trip and what he brought me back LOL ... I LOVE MY BROTHERS (Aaron, John, and Ronald) more than anything.....My mommy lives with me and we talk every two hours while I'm at work and when i get home we talk while I cook and until we go to sleep...I LOVE MY MOMMY!!!!!

twin boysboy n girl(3 boys and 1 girl- me and my brothers) LOL

terbear328
by Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Now my SISTER! I wouldn't contact that helfa for nothing. We never got along. The most manipulative, negative minded, ugly hearted person next to my ex. She's a bypolar, mentally damaged individual. Always did harm to me. The stories I could tell you. One story though.....she tried to ruin my baby shower when I was pregnant with my first child. All because she wanted all the attention. She was pregnant too with her 4th child. Me spending a $1000 on her 1st n 2nd baby shower along with gifts wasn't enough I guess. She never did anything like that for me. Matter of fact, she came to the shower which I did myself, just to say how much of a piece of crap I was. And my daughter will be an ugly baby. Wow! What a great sister! Soo mature and lady like! She don't live far from me but I refuse to contact her!!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

That's very nice...

Quoting terbear328:

Hmmm...my cousin. I talked to her last night for the first time in 3yrs. So much drama back then. Family can be something else! Very happy we connected back!

KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I'm just smh, What a lovely sister, huh? LOL...

Quoting terbear328:

Now my SISTER! I wouldn't contact that helfa for nothing. We never got along. The most manipulative, negative minded, ugly hearted person next to my ex. She's a bypolar, mentally damaged individual. Always did harm to me. The stories I could tell you. One story though.....she tried to ruin my baby shower when I was pregnant with my first child. All because she wanted all the attention. She was pregnant too with her 4th child. Me spending a $1000 on her 1st n 2nd baby shower along with gifts wasn't enough I guess. She never did anything like that for me. Matter of fact, she came to the shower which I did myself, just to say how much of a piece of crap I was. And my daughter will be an ugly baby. Wow! What a great sister! Soo mature and lady like! She don't live far from me but I refuse to contact her!!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

That's very nice...

Quoting terbear328:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM

And it will be another 20 before I speak to him again....!!!

grandpaThis is how old he will be before I speak to him again..... The crazy thing is I'm his only daughter......

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

It's funny you asked that because I hung up on my sperm donor last night after 20 years of not speaking and yes I'm only 36 you do the math!!!.

terbear328
by Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM

You can have her if you want. LOL! contact her..facebook her...I don't care! LOL!  

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting terbear328:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

That's very nice...

Quoting terbear328:

Mahagony Diva

KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM

That really is something.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

And it will be another 20 before I speak to him again....!!!

grandpaThis is how old he will be before I speak to him again..... The crazy thing is I'm his only daughter......

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 7:32 PM

LOL... No Thanks on that one, I'll take a pass, cracking up... we'll keep that young lady right where she is, smile.

Quoting terbear328:

You can have her if you want. LOL! contact her..facebook her...I don't care! LOL!  

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting terbear328:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

That's very nice...

Quoting terbear328:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN