Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HONESTLY...PLEASE

DO WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER? IS HE ATTRACTIVE?

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
mamaofficer
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:50 PM
You are very pretty, he look nice. In the 1st picture looks like, daddy and daughter. No disrespect just my opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TGOLD1
Today at 2:27 AM
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:42 AM
4 moms liked this

I find it even more odd that OP hasn't been back to this post yet...Curiouser & Curiouser....

Dana267
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Huh? I don't get the post. We can't tell if he treats you well from these pics. We can't tell if he provides for you from a pic----that's how I rate husbands---lol
mrsary
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Her husband may have hacked her. Lmao.

Quoting TGOLD1:

I find it even more odd that OP hasn't been back to this post yet...Curiouser & Curiouser....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Hacked her account...

Quoting mrsary:

Her husband may have hacked her. Lmao.

Quoting TGOLD1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrjonesii
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Exactly what I was thinking.

Quoting anabelle2301:

Wait, but why lol. Isn't it important that you find him attractive and not us? I'm just curious, but I do think you guys look good together.

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Quoting kikitice:

Why do you care what we think? Do you think you look good together and is he attractive to you? Your opinion is the only one that counts!

I love my husband dearly, however i've had many people tell me we don't look good together and that hes not that attractive. Just a little curious what you ladies thought considering the fact that I would get honest, unbiased opinions in here. Just curious ladies!

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Quoting TGOLD1:

Sorry just got a little busy..But no my page wasn't hacked by my husband...lol. I just wanted to, out of curiousity, how we looked together. That is all!

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Quoting mamaofficer:

You are very pretty, he look nice. In the 1st picture looks like, daddy and daughter. No disrespect just my opinion.

Thanks for your honesty...and I've gotten that a lot.

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Quoting DOMTITI:

Family man? Takes care of home? Faithful? Good father? Drug free? No criminal record? Morals? Loves his wife? He's a 10! Gorgeous! Great looking couple!
I don't usually participate in these type of post, they seem superficial and opens the door for people to be rude( not here), but, since you asked, I shared my opinion based on what I find attractive in a man. Easy on the eyes is secondary, IMO.

Thanks! I thought this would be the best place to get peoples opinions. Obviously, it doesn't matter what others think, however its just fun to see what others think. I didn't think it was bad to ask what people thought. Even my mother says we don't look good together, but shes biased so I don't even want her explanation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN