Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

HONESTLY...PLEASE

DO WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER? IS HE ATTRACTIVE?

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
mamaofficer
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:50 PM
You are very pretty, he look nice. In the 1st picture looks like, daddy and daughter. No disrespect just my opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:42 AM
4 moms liked this

I find it even more odd that OP hasn't been back to this post yet...Curiouser & Curiouser....

Dana267
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Huh? I don't get the post. We can't tell if he treats you well from these pics. We can't tell if he provides for you from a pic----that's how I rate husbands---lol
mrsary
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Her husband may have hacked her. Lmao.

Quoting TGOLD1:

I find it even more odd that OP hasn't been back to this post yet...Curiouser & Curiouser....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Hacked her account...

Quoting mrsary:

Her husband may have hacked her. Lmao.

Quoting TGOLD1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrjonesii
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Exactly what I was thinking.

Quoting anabelle2301:

Wait, but why lol. Isn't it important that you find him attractive and not us? I'm just curious, but I do think you guys look good together.

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Quoting kikitice:

Why do you care what we think? Do you think you look good together and is he attractive to you? Your opinion is the only one that counts!

I love my husband dearly, however i've had many people tell me we don't look good together and that hes not that attractive. Just a little curious what you ladies thought considering the fact that I would get honest, unbiased opinions in here. Just curious ladies!

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Quoting TGOLD1:

Sorry just got a little busy..But no my page wasn't hacked by my husband...lol. I just wanted to, out of curiousity, how we looked together. That is all!

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Quoting mamaofficer:

You are very pretty, he look nice. In the 1st picture looks like, daddy and daughter. No disrespect just my opinion.

Thanks for your honesty...and I've gotten that a lot.

Jaydens_mylove
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Quoting DOMTITI:

Family man? Takes care of home? Faithful? Good father? Drug free? No criminal record? Morals? Loves his wife? He's a 10! Gorgeous! Great looking couple!
I don't usually participate in these type of post, they seem superficial and opens the door for people to be rude( not here), but, since you asked, I shared my opinion based on what I find attractive in a man. Easy on the eyes is secondary, IMO.

Thanks! I thought this would be the best place to get peoples opinions. Obviously, it doesn't matter what others think, however its just fun to see what others think. I didn't think it was bad to ask what people thought. Even my mother says we don't look good together, but shes biased so I don't even want her explanation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN