Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

HONESTLY...PLEASE

DO WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER? IS HE ATTRACTIVE?

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Replies (81-86):
MandiFuego
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Quoting Bunsmommy:

The people who say you two don't look good together, are they in relationships? If so, are their mates GQ fine? That's a superficial characteristic that goes out the door once you begin to learn more about a person than what's on the surface.

He may not float our boats, quite frankly there are a few husbands/SOs that make yours look GOOD and I really wish people would stop sharing pics of them scaring the shit out of me; but as long as he's treating you GOOD (and those troll like men are treating their women good) that's all that matters!

Buns! stop talmbout Lia's daddy like that!

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:13 PM
OMG! DEAD! You fewlish!

Quoting MandiFuego:

Quoting Bunsmommy:

The people who say you two don't look good together, are they in relationships? If so, are their mates GQ fine? That's a superficial characteristic that goes out the door once you begin to learn more about a person than what's on the surface.

He may not float our boats, quite frankly there are a few husbands/SOs that make yours look GOOD and I really wish people would stop sharing pics of them scaring the shit out of me; but as long as he's treating you GOOD (and those troll like men are treating their women good) that's all that matters!

Buns! stop talmbout Lia's daddy like that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Quoting Bunsmommy:

No I don't agree. Now let's agree to disagree.
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM
I'm speechless.....me, rude, never!

I was just telling the op that she could get very honest, blunt opinions from other groups if she truely wants them to rate her husband....nobody said she couldn't post here....just don't expect many opinions about this topic......I was being helpful doggonit!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Devil's advocate......that's a lie, just being me; while it may be your opinion that the mom who stated she should've posted elsewhere was rude, that may just be her personality and she felt she had as much right as to share her opinion as OP did to ask her question. If so, going from your standpoint of what she should/should not have done then you saying she shouldn't have said that could be construed as in your words "rude". Would you not agree?

Quoting PrEgGoSaUrUs:

You should feel free to post what ever you like in this group. I barely answer many postings in this group because they don't appeal to me at all, but I wouldn't be so rude as to tell the OP to post some where else. I hope you still feel welcome to post whatevers on your mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Refurbished
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:46 PM

You make a beautiful couple. 

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:13 AM
You look good together!!! And it reallu should not matter because if you two lobe each other then that is all that should matter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN