Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Breakfast tomorrow?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

On 2nd and 4th sunday, we do breakfast at church for the kids. I'm going early to help cook.

I'm making salmon croquettes, grits, eggs, bacon and sausage.

I think the usually have rolls too, but they have the kind that get hard REALLY fast in the oven UGH! that's why I only buy flaky crust! but anyway.....I'm drooling thinking about those croquettes all nice and fresh, with grits and eggs...I'ma eat SO good in the AM lol

Do any of you make breakfast special on the weekeneds? Or maybe you're dedicated and be in the kitchen every morning throwin down! What's your fave breakfast food.... if you can 't tell, I'm hungry LMAO

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bronze_1
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Im gonna be making breakfast tomorrow morning since its my baby birthday. Shes turning 2 so imma actually cook instead of just fixing cereal.

We are gonna have some french toast and mango peach smoothies. Im ready already :)

Shaybay218
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:12 PM

We are havin sweet potato pancakes, sausage patties and eggs with orange and apple juice

KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Waffles, sausage links and juice.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes sometimes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I used to...when things were better. Now its mostly cereal, since its mostly just me and the kids.

I love to cook, but I rarely do so anymore cuz there's no one around to eat it (my kids don't eat a lot of the things I cook) :(

MandiFuego
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Quoting .Peaches.:

I used to...when things were better. Now its mostly cereal, since its mostly just me and the kids.

I love to cook, but I rarely do so anymore cuz there's no one around to eat it (my kids don't eat a lot of the things I cook) :(

hopefully things start looking up...I know when I get to do the things I love, I just feel amazing...I love to cook too, so going to church this early and hoppin in that kitchen really makes me feel good about myself.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I just got this industrial double waffle maker ( it's insane), so I make waffles on the weekend more often. I also make several different topping for the waffles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN