Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Fashion like or dislike 10/3

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 24 Replies

UGG Women's Classic Short BootUggs!

Come join me at Women Who Love Black Men

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22341

Group owner Hottmomma607

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Love them, I have 2 pair just bought my daughter a pair a few weeks ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DOMTITI
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Love my UGGS. I have been wearing them since the early 90's. Bought my first pair on a ski trip. They are SOOO comfy! Everyone in my house wears them. The guys wear the mocs. I do have to say, since they sold the company to a china based factory, the quality is not the same. They changed hands after I had purchased some. I can tell the difference. However.. I have to have them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
They are comfy, feels like walking on clouds

Quoting DOMTITI:

Love my UGGS. I have been wearing them since the early 90's. Bought my first pair on a ski trip. They are SOOO comfy! Everyone in my house wears them. The guys wear the mocs. I do have to say, since they sold the company to a china based factory, the quality is not the same. They changed hands after I had purchased some. I can tell the difference. However.. I have to have them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:46 AM
2 moms liked this

I would say LIKE! But people have ruined the Ugg boot fashion! Wearing them in the summer time&winter with short,short booty shorts! LOL I do have some sleepers! Then I hate to see those fake Ugg boots all wore down/leaning to the side!

Babujai
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:01 AM

HATE!

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM

HATE with a passion because of the reason Hotmamma said.....

MandiFuego
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM

that's what I saw in my head...I went on a college tour, and I saw too many mofo's wearing them in like 90 degree weather, like...u have no clothes on...but ur feet are bundled up like ur in alaska, tf is wrong with u?!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I would say LIKE! But people have ruined the Ugg boot fashion! Wearing them in the summer time&winter with short,short booty shorts! LOL I do have some sleepers! Then I hate to see those fake Ugg boots all wore down/leaning to the side!

JakesMom712
by Mel on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:55 PM
love them. They're so warm and comfy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DOMTITI
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I could careless who is rockin them real or fake, with what, time of the year, etc.. They are like walking around in slippers. Comfy feet treat! Love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Couldn't have said it better.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN