Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: I believe in once sved always saved

Options:

I dont believe in Jesus period

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

Hey ladies I know this is a very controversial topic. But hopefully I can get some responses without starting an ugly argument. I just want to know what everyones beliefs are concerning salvation. Is it conditional (can be lost) or is it secured (once saved always saved). Whichever one you beleve I would love to know why? Secondly whatever you do believe how does it impact how you live? Once saved always saved folks: do you live life carelessly because you know either way your going to heaven or do you still constantly strive to sinless. conditionally saved folks: do you walk around constantly dotting i's and crossing your t's to try and avoid dying in sin? Thanks ladies for your responses.

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (21-23):
ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:21 AM
I believe in once saved always saved because only God knows his children. I may see your sin, but only God can see your heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hit the nail right on the head!!!! Kym you rock!!!!you rockExcellent way to explain it!!!!!!

I believe we are all born saved and what we do after that determine what happen in our life. I was saved but if you mess with my children all bets are off. sorry.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I will answer this by way of an illustration: Say there's a fire and everyone makes it out safely, then against everyone's beckoning someone decides to re-enter the burning building to retrieve some personal items, they were saved as long as they stayed outside of the burning building, but once they go back into the burning building,if they lose their life they are no longer saved because they went back into the danger zone.

Quoting tanishagreene:

alright ms. Ann you dont get off that easy tell me why not??

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I don't believe in once saved always saved.

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Thanks ladies for your inputs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)