Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

QOTD 10/5?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 19 Replies
What are you doing this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iluvdwc
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Going to my son's football game
My sister's baby shower
Enjoy the cold weather
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiFuego
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM

hmm, I didn't think about it....I guess nothing. I'll be going to church on Sunday, but tomorrow?...I guess nothing lol

micka5
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Going out for the first time in forever...its my hunni's sister bday & she's having a party at this club...so its VIP & popping bottles all night!!! lol

I dont really go to clubs...but Sat Im Going Innnn!!!!

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yeah that VIP mess is overrated! And its more like BOTTLE!  LOL

But have fun let your hair down! What are you wearing?

Quoting micka5:

Going out for the first time in forever...its my hunni's sister bday & she's having a party at this club...so its VIP & popping bottles all night!!! lol

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I have a demo today 4! 3 1/2hrs. Then coming home to be with fam! Watch movies with DH in the fam room,fight the kids for the tv! Force them to go to their rooms&watch their own! o_O

Tomorrow another demo probably 3hrs. Going to a friends' 1yo b-day party! Then a lday down the street sells Mary Kay so I may pop in there for her MK get together!

cjordan86
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Potty training my 15 almost 16 month old and working about 9 hours of OT. Holidays are coming up you know! LOL!

micka5
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM

the club seen in general is...but what I do know is when i do go I cant be standing there in line all night..i do like my space so the vip area is cool...but no one is dancing in there....& i dont know if its botttles or a bottle but i know i like to drink before i go ++ i got my drinks

but i dont know what im wearing yet...its always black tho! I do know i wana throw on these...havent worn them in awhile..they got dusty...damn!..lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting micka5:

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Those all are a good fit b/c its wedges good for standing and dancing! Have fun! You should rock some capris to show off the shoes!

Quoting micka5:

the club seen in general is...but what I do know is when i do go I cant be standing there in line all night..i do like my space so the vip area is cool...but no one is dancing in there....& i dont know if its botttles or a bottle but i know i like to drink before i go ++ i got my drinks

but i dont know what im wearing yet...its always black tho! I do know i wana throw on these...havent worn them in awhile..they got dusty...damn!..lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting micka5:

bowhips
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I am to old for clubbing but I am going to a bluesfest and church on Sunday.

Chelsea_rh
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Saturday taking Amara to the sacramento zoo and visiting my older sister in Marysville. And finding a spot with lots of orange abs yellow leaves to take pictures of Amara in her Halloween tutu and pumpkin outfit. Oh and making Amara a Halloween bow...and doing hw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)