Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sit up straight and listen

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm looking for a good bra to accentuate my cleavage, that's not too expensive.  After 3 kids, I have a good size 40C but I am not buying the right bras to sit them up and give a little perkiness back to them. Years back, I tried the Demi bras from VS but they weren't really made for my size 16 frame.

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Replies (11-19):
m3ks
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Frannylove12
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I havent shopped for good bras yet, but I hear a lot of good things about Lane Bryant. They always have plenty of good sales, and I hear whatever you spend will be well worth it.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:08 PM

If you're a large C cup or larger than a C, then you should be shopping where plus-sized women buy their bras, and you should also be fitted again for a bra- most women are wearing the inocorrect size. I thought I was a DD cup- turns out I'm actually an F.

I buy my bras from Torrid, Ashley Stewart, and Lane Bryant. Dillard's also has good inexpensive plus-sized bras, like Playtex (they're really comfy). VS caters to women with smaller breasts, and not only that, you really have to try their bras on in the store, because a different style or cut in the same size can give different results.

Also, to make your bras last longer, handwash them- bras aren't meant to be thrown in the washer and dryer, it wears out the elastic wayyyy faster.

rayroe2
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I always get my bras from vs when they do there bra sales, if you have a face book just like there page and you will know what specials are going on.

Dana267
by Group Mod on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I have no idea what bra creates cleavage. I've got 36E's

Dabrutiful1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I wear the same size you do. I have went for a fitting only to find I was always wearing the right bra to begin with. Bra shopping isn't science, it's common sense. I like Target's Jillian O'malley brand and Joe Boxer, and I ALWAYS wear a full coverage bra. Not to be bragging but My tittays sit right chea he wanna bite chea! Naw for real..these bras make them round and they sit high. DJM but I LOVE looking down at them when they sit right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m3ks
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Thanks, I'm really just looking for ego boosters for real. Some women have naturally full busts that look great in certain tops. I don't. After each kid they got bigger (prob justjust fat) but they also sag more and loss the fullness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Pushup bras :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:43 AM

cacique, pronounced ka seek

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)