Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

a question of the moment

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

is any body out-there happy with there life or is being witha man makes them happy. can we has women give up one of the other for a career or happyness. me i want to know because that's where i am. i want to be happy but also have money and the life i want. i have ideas and i want to bring them out. i want to show myself i can do it.  i love him but moved to another state three years ago. and i seen him two weeks and i whated him so bad but i think it's to late for us. and i don't  think a long distance lover will do for me.

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm confused- what exactly is the question?

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh lawd geesus! Ain't nobody got time for that! I wish people will break things down for me! I am not ashame! My reading comprehension is tact but sometimes people type things in the moment that sounds right in their heads! But once typed out! :-\ IJS!

Quoting .Peaches.:

I'm confused- what exactly is the question?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I'm happy--though I don't really understand your post.

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm very happy, I happy with me, and my accomplishments, I celebrate life and I have a lovely life, so I have no complaints, I don't need anyone to make me happy because I'm complete within myself having my children and husband is just a bonus. And I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for that extra bonus that has been added to my already great life.

jaysmom2002
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I think she is asking will you give up your career to be happy with a man... idk that's all I gathered
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:36 PM
2 moms liked this
If that is what she's asking then...

Who says a man can make you happy? I never understood that. "I want to be happy with so and so..." or "If I had this I would be happy..." Happiness isn't about the things we have or the people in our lives. Happiness comes from within. You make YOU happy. Does that make sense? I'm so tired. I can barely get my thoughts out.

Quoting jaysmom2002:

I think she is asking will you give up your career to be happy with a man... idk that's all I gathered
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, you make perfect sense.

Quoting moosesmom:

If that is what she's asking then...

Who says a man can make you happy? I never understood that. "I want to be happy with so and so..." or "If I had this I would be happy..." Happiness isn't about the things we have or the people in our lives. Happiness comes from within. You make YOU happy. Does that make sense? I'm so tired. I can barely get my thoughts out.

Quoting jaysmom2002:

truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
I think it depends on the person. Happiness starts within. You can love someone and grow with them but another person cannot be the source of your happiness. Imo others enhance your life but only you are responsible for keeping balance and ultimately happiness in your life.
char19
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I see what your saying you are saying you put yourself and your life on hold for this man and in the process you have become unhappy due to your choice ...Sis it is not to late and is never to late but if you dont do what you know can make you happy You will Never be happy...He is living his life and trust in believe it is one thing you will never what to do is look back at your life and say to yourself that you should have done this or that You only have this life to live Be happy living it ...If he loves you he will understand and if he doesnt understand then sis you got to let him go..Peace :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN