Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

women who just want to talk, or get advice, or vented to someone on cafemom

Posted by   + Show Post

poeple don't want advice anymore they want to put people down. i was thinkinhg this advice online would be help but you women act like you can't understand someone youact like the spelling have be right and what your talking about have to be right. just understand that we all here to get the same advice. i did not think this would be hard to talk to people about life. don't leave a answer because i don't want the bad mouth or i didn't spell something right person to leave a message.

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Replies (11-19):
tiffluv81
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I feel you girl. I was done the exact same way. I didn't want to leave Cafe Mom because of other groups are more caring that i am also in. Then you have groups that, once you vent your problems, or just need to talk they go off the head with all kinds of mean things. It got so bad that I spell check before I leave post now. I just was like some woman are just so lonely and their life is so miserable that they just want to bring someone on the level they are on. So i just ignore their comments and keep strutting you know.

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:12 PM

WOW really. I didn't know but I still feeling like you shouldn't let people get to you. It is what it is.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I am one of those bitches(no offense taken lol)No seriously she made a post and most of us was confused from the wording,spelling had 0 to do it with it! No one said anything about spelling Scout's honor! But I agree fuck what other people think! And honestly everyone just asked what did she mean? Maybe it came out wrong on our my part. I don't wanna speak for others which I have done already enough! But no harm no foul intended!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

THIS ALL DAY !! Don't let what other people say get to you ...(((((hugs))))..

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Fuck some of these bitches.. You see idgaf :)

Fuck em!

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

People IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who care if you spell stuff wrong (as long as we understand the issue so we could help), who gives a shit DAMN!!!!!!

shouting

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I AGREE 100%!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

WOW really. I didn't know but I still feeling like you shouldn't let people get to you. It is what it is.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I am one of those bitches(no offense taken lol)No seriously she made a post and most of us was confused from the wording,spelling had 0 to do it with it! No one said anything about spelling Scout's honor! But I agree fuck what other people think! And honestly everyone just asked what did she mean? Maybe it came out wrong on our my part. I don't wanna speak for others which I have done already enough! But no harm no foul intended!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

THIS ALL DAY !! Don't let what other people say get to you ...(((((hugs))))..

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Fuck some of these bitches.. You see idgaf :)

Fuck em!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:38 PM

(((Hugs))) feel better!

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Mamas no one ever said anything about spelling! We didn't understood fully what she said. Plain&simple its not that serious I agree on both ends! No one was rude. I did apologize if she took offense!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

People IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who care if you spell stuff wrong (as long as we understand the issue so we could help), who gives a shit DAMN!!!!!!

shouting

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Im pretty sure it wasn't just that comment because they do me the exact same way. I feel like if I needed a teacher to grade my spelling, and grammer i'll hand in my post when I go to class at night.  Sometimes people should think before typing because alot may not try to come off harsh but they do. You never know what a person is going through in there life at that moment and any little thing can cause something major. I hate it when women do that just to try to belittle smh.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Mamas no one ever said anything about spelling! We didn't understood fully what she said. Plain&simple its not that serious I agree on both ends! No one was rude. I did apologize if she took offense!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

shouting

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM
I hope u didn't think I was talking about you (Hotmamma) because I'm not....I'm saying in general. We are have bigger issue than to worry about a public forum also no matter what you say on that post you will likely never meet!!!
micka5
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I said it once &&& ima say it again..I miss every damn thing!! i can be on CM for two months straight & nothing...let me be gone for a day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN