Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Anyone Watching The Biden Ryan Debate Tonight?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Is anyone watching the vice presidential debate tonight?

~Tia

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
akeelia
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I missed it. How did he do  ladies? 

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Biden won. Ryan seemed like he was an inexperienced debater compared to Biden.
akeelia
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

great thats what I wanted to here, I saw on FB people voted 44 for Ryan & 41 for Biden %, but still wasn't sold on it, hopefully its comes back on here,

Quoting leaniece:

Biden won. Ryan seemed like he was an inexperienced debater compared to Biden.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Lol, it's funny how they come out with these polls AS SOON AS the debate is finished. They had an ABC polling right after the debate for undecided voters. Biden won that poll. I thought he energized his base with that debate performance ;) I can't wait to see Obama again.
Quoting akeelia:

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:09 AM

It was good. 

MomTiara19
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting truly.a.taurus:

Quoting sexychica25:

That's what you call a debate. Biden did that.

He certainly stood his ground but I found myself saying stop laughing even if he thinks Ryan is a joke.

Hi,

I definitely thought Biden was good.I just wish he didnt laugh the whole time either.Bidens behavior kind of distracted against the democratic message and vision and may have gave Ryan the more vice presidential persona he aimed to portray.

~Tia

mamaofficer
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I thought he held his ground. Now I hope the president is just as strong. When do he come back on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DOllfACE-
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM
I didn't watch the VP Debates. If wanted to watch two ppl BS, lie and argue, id watch one of those reality tv shows. After watching the Obama vs romney debate, I feel this country is screwed either way. I wish Americans educated themselves better instead they let the media tell you what to like or agree with. We the people have so much power to fix our corrupt government, yet the people that do stand up to it are labelled a hippy, crazy, or liberal..I actually deactivated Facebook because of all the nonsense people said about the debates, I dont even think half of my Facebook knows there is more then two political parties in our country
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akeelia
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw some of it on my yahoo news. I watched the whole presidential debate, and they said mitt look so good bc he smiled, blah blah blah.

Then there saying biden wasn't so good because he was smiling too much, like seriously you can never those people happy. 

I just want it done and over with so Obama can sit 4 mores years. 

Quoting leaniece:

Lol, it's funny how they come out with these polls AS SOON AS the debate is finished. They had an ABC polling right after the debate for undecided voters. Biden won that poll. I thought he energized his base with that debate performance ;) I can't wait to see Obama again.
Quoting akeelia:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN