Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

That pervy moment when......

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM
  • 11 Replies

the person you have a crush on says something and your mind goes straight to the gutter. Today, SSG Sexy Legs says 'come see me when you're done' (cause he said something to someone and I laughed about it). I replied with a 'hooah sergeant, hooah'. He then says "that sounds like a eff you"...............

And all you can do is shake your head, keep walking and laughing to yourself cause that's exactly what you wanna do.

/End of pervy moment

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chelsea_rh
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Lmao yes! I love those pervy moments
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
micka5
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM

yesss...i have these with my bf too...i dont even have to say it after he has said something...he already knows where my mind went...lol

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:13 PM

confusedI don't think I ever had one of those before. 

Tish_Hughes
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Quoting micka5:

yesss...i have these with my bf too...i dont even have to say it after he has said something...he already knows where my mind went...lol

It was hilarious to me cause he doesn't even know that I think he's hot.............and this is something that he must never know.

micka5
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:56 PM

...i know i'll admit im guilty of having those moments with just any hot guy im talking to..if im attracted to him....but like you said..no one will ever know....*sneaky grin*hehehe

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting micka5:

It was hilarious to me cause he doesn't even know that I think he's hot.............and this is something that he must never know.

Chelsea_rh
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Me too! Lol any guy that I find attractive its a possibility of a
Pervy moment.

Quoting micka5:

...i know i'll admit im guilty of having those moments with just any hot guy im talking to..if im attracted to him....but like you said..no one will ever know....*sneaky grin*hehehe

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting micka5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
micka5
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM

heck yeaaa!!!

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Me too! Lol any guy that I find attractive its a possibility of a
Pervy moment.

Quoting micka5:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting micka5:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Or how about when they say want some and before he can get out the word you thinking "Hell Yeah" . I had a co-worker about 9years ago that would walk around asking if you need anything...Hell Yeah you butt ball naked with a bow tied around it...It's Christmas Time SHIT!!!

gift

Tish_Hughes
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

LMFAO!!!! He said today he was gonna fight me cause I told someone he ate her chips......oh really? As long as that fight involves you in your birthday suit, fight on buddy. Fight on...

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Or how about when they say want some and before he can get out the word you thinking "Hell Yeah" . I had a co-worker about 9years ago that would walk around asking if you need anything...Hell Yeah you butt ball naked with a bow tied around it...It's Christmas Time SHIT!!!

gift

Tish_Hughes
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I wouldn't care if I didn't work so close with him. It's just kinda awkward since I have to look at him every work day. Not that I have a problem with it cause I stare at him alllllll daaaayy!

Quoting micka5:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting micka5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN