Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Roll call

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 54 Replies
Hottmomma607
Who's here?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaFrankie
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Oh I thought you were doing a football thing. I'm a Giants fan watching the game and some of us fans say Rolle call when  anterel rolle hits the field LOL.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM
LOL WHO DAT?!
Watching Saints!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Oh I thought you were doing a football thing. I'm a Giants fan watching the game and some of us fans say Rolle call when  anterel rolle hits the field LOL.

MamaFrankie
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:24 PM

ATLEAST you're nota dallas or eagles fan, I can respect you LOL. We're vs Redskins right now.. like watching a handicap convention at times with the Redskins lack of skill LMFAO

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL WHO DAT?!
Watching Saints!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:28 PM
I can't stand the Eagles, Dallas don't like or dislike, effin Stealers I hate with a passion!!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

ATLEAST you're nota dallas or eagles fan, I can respect you LOL. We're vs Redskins right now.. like watching a handicap convention at times with the Redskins lack of skill LMFAO

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL WHO DAT?!
Watching Saints!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

MamaFrankie
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Dallas fans are obnoxious, Eagles are physcos and one giants vs eagles game i went to as a teenager some guy who was an eagles fan dumped beer on me and punched my sister, they are NUTJOBS AND PSYCHO we were only 16 and 18 yrs old

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I can't stand the Eagles, Dallas don't like or dislike, effin Stealers I hate with a passion!!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL WHO DAT?!
Watching Saints!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
WOW! *SMH* Seahawks fans are the same way! They start fights after they win a game! Everytime! No matter who they play! I have an Dallas fan friend this dude is over 6ft. he's muscular but not ripped just a big dude anyways some guy came at him after Hawks vs. Dallas game! And Hawks won!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Dallas fans are obnoxious, Eagles are physcos and one giants vs eagles game i went to as a teenager some guy who was an eagles fan dumped beer on me and punched my sister, they are NUTJOBS AND PSYCHO we were only 16 and 18 yrs old

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL WHO DAT?!
Watching Saints!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

inmybizz

i'm not into football  :(

Chelsea_rh
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Chelsea_rh Im watching corpse bride! lol I already watched Nightmare before christmas and coraline.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:51 PM
We are just roll calling anyway! Football just been the topic!!

Quoting inmybizz:

inmybizz

i'm not into football  :(

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Oooo good movies!!

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Chelsea_rh Im watching corpse bride! lol I already watched Nightmare before christmas and coraline.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)