Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Black secret societies and the african american title entitlement.

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 32 Replies

Me and my husband so quite a bit of research on the illuminati theories, the masons, secret black societies, and the "new world order" topics through out the year. Honestly these studies that we do actually has a huge impact on our lives, the lifestyle we lead, and what we believe about the entire story behnind our exsistence and being. Well coincidently there is a belief out here as some of you may already know about a black/african american society or organization that exsist today. This organization is claimed to have a particular process and have large amounts of information about reparations that belongs to us, they suppose to have such a complex knowledge of th4e mayan teachings in numerology and ley lines, and symbolism that tey are able to determine different plots and plans of the illuminati, government, rockefellas, and so on and so on. What are your beliefs concerning this secret society do you believe they exsist? why or why not? Professor jif for some of you that know him or follow him (and those that dont I strongly suggest that you seaarch him on youtube) teaches that african or african broken up into syllabus holds tthe definiton that means mothrland of man kind and where mankind started feels that for this very reason all of us as blacks especially ties into the african nation and therefore are to proclaim our nation by claiming the title african american. What are your views on this? just muslim culturistic nonsense or real truth?

by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Never heard of this!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Do some of you really believe in illumanti? why or why not? Do you believe that we are conciously exposed to demonic symbolism, withcraft, and brainwashing though our entertainment today? I do. For me simply looking at the shift of music and entertainment from back in the day til now is mind blowing. There is a movie online now that breaks down and actually shows the different images and lyrics of our entertainment hides secret spiritual demonc messages and images. It's hard for me to believe that these things are mrely a coincidence

tanishagreene
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM

yea there actually are societies out here that have a certain code of words that supposedly once it is stated in court to a judge the judge has to dismiss whatever charges are brought up against them. supposedly this is how artist are commiting large crimes and being released.

Quoting mrsary:

Never heard of this!

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I've never heard of them, so I can't say whether or not I believe they exist.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I've heard a couple of rumours here&there Jay-Z&Bey worshipping the devil! But I don't know if any that exist or not? And what I believe! And I certainly wouldn't give it more power by researching it&letting it bother me!

Quoting .Peaches.:

I've never heard of them, so I can't say whether or not I believe they exist.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I've HEARD of illuminati but only hip hop celebrities being tied into it. I find it kinda funny but with u going into much detail, it's interesting.
isaiahbellamom
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Girl me and my ex were big into this. Have you researched who the real Jews are bloodlines not just converted. Rothchild and all the european non sense. Yes girl seen we broke up i havent really thought about it. Me and him bounced ideas off each other alot. Monarch butterfly mk ultra and modern hip hop is quite intresting . Pm me i love this stuff. My name is Tanisha also lol
tanishagreene
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM

lol thats whats up will do

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Girl me and my ex were big into this. Have you researched who the real Jews are bloodlines not just converted. Rothchild and all the european non sense. Yes girl seen we broke up i havent really thought about it. Me and him bounced ideas off each other alot. Monarch butterfly mk ultra and modern hip hop is quite intresting . Pm me i love this stuff. My name is Tanisha also lol

fiercedivas
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Oh its real the signs are all there watch the tupuc one on YouTube you know tupac was the truthful about alot
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I guess I feel if you look hard enough ANYWHERE you can find symbolism and conspiracy.

But I also believe that believing everything that is counter-culture will make you real paranoid, real quick.

I was talking to someone a few years back about the Illuminati and Masons and all that, and I said something about pyramids (cuz people believe they're tied into Babylon and something evil, I forget), and the roofs of houses being pyramid shaped, and their eyes got all round and she was like "You don't think...?"

I had to tell her "Girl, I was JOKING, you know, ha ha?" But she was dead serious. I had to stop hanging out with her, because she just got real paranoid about stuff that didn't make sense. If I flipped on the radio or watched TV in her presence, 'they' were trying to control my mind.

WTH...control my mind with WHAT, Snuggles the bear? Talk me into buying more Charmain than a family of 10 could use? Force Trey Songz to be my baby daddy? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN