Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Post anonymously

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM
  • 21 Replies
So I noticed in the military moms group, you can post anonymously now. You can also do that in the lounge. Now, both of those groups are CM ran. If they bring that option to this group, all hell will certainly break loose. Just being random....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
micka5
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this

well hit  me up so i'll know where to go bc that anon sh*t is for the birds!! I can see it in MC but not here!! I think we are all real enough to say what we have to say but I know its gon get crazy if it comes here..... hell come to think about it i might still stop in here just to see the crazies

mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM
It's gonna get real foolish!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I would probably not come to this group anymore if they adopt that feature..I don't want this group to be another MC..Having that feature in this group would promote individuals coming in here just  to stir the pot and be negative..

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:19 PM

**Smh** We are are practically anonymous now there are no avatars on the side bar anymore, (well I can't see them anyway.)

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Shit is going to get real!!! Real stupid lol!!!

Tish_Hughes
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. I also hope that they don't bring that into this group cause that would give those who are undercover a real reason to come in and act plain foolish. They're already mad that the group exists. I'll be waiting to see but hopefully nothing happens. I don't understand the need for the anon in some groups, though.

Quoting inmybizz:

I would probably not come to this group anymore if they adopt that feature..I don't want this group to be another MC..Having that feature in this group would promote individuals coming in here just  to stir the pot and be negative..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:09 PM

They have in The Cafe group, but I haven't seen too many "anon" posts and I'm surprised it's not a feature in the NC group.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I'm not very fond of the anon feat. The group just wouldn't be the same :(

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I agree.

Quoting leaniece:

I'm not very fond of the anon feat. The group just wouldn't be the same :(

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:38 PM
You beat me to it.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Exactly what I was thinking. I also hope that they don't bring that into this group cause that would give those who are undercover a real reason to come in and act plain foolish. They're already mad that the group exists. I'll be waiting to see but hopefully nothing happens. I don't understand the need for the anon in some groups, though.

Quoting inmybizz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN