Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Hope it's good!!!

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hey, whatchu cooking for dinner??? I have everything in here that I could/would want but Im sick of eating the same things....maybe you are having something delicious that I would want to try or havent had in awhile...so whats up...whatchu eating??

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM
I need to peel some shrimp for Chinese dinner tonight! Veggies, chicken with shrimp! Yummy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
micka5
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:00 PM

sounds good...I started some yellow rice..dunno what else tho! I looked at the shrimp too...maybe i just dont really feel like cooking tonight ( im starving tho havent eaten all day)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I need to peel some shrimp for Chinese dinner tonight! Veggies, chicken with shrimp! Yummy!

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Spaghetti with lobster

micka5
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM

recipe plz...you can inbox me or post here but I sooo wana try that....tomorrow!!! my lobster never has any taste:(

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Spaghetti with lobster

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Steak, rice and veggies with sweet plantains.

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Broil lobster tails in butter (or what ever oil you choice) in the oven with a little salt, pepper for about 20 mins (30 if frozen) covered tightly. Turn lobster tails over twice and make sure you season both sides. After about 20 (10mins each side, 15 if frozen) dip lobster tails in spaghetti sauce and place back in the oven for 5mins. Fix the spaghetti as you like. Place spaghetti in the center of the plate and place lobster tail on the spaghetti, sprinkle with grated cheese to your liking and serve . BON APOTIT! (sp)

eating

Quoting micka5:

recipe plz...you can inbox me or post here but I sooo wana try that....tomorrow!!! my lobster never has any taste:(

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Spaghetti with lobster

micka5
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

ohh I almost slobbed on my computer....how much butter to cook it in? 

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Broil lobster tails in butter (or what ever oil you choice) in the oven with a little salt, pepper for about 20 mins (30 if frozen) covered tightly. Turn lobster tails over twice and make sure you season both sides. After about 20 (10mins each side, 15 if frozen) dip lobster tails in spaghetti sauce and place back in the oven for 5mins. Fix the spaghetti as you like. Place spaghetti in the center of the plate and place lobster tail on the spaghetti, sprinkle with grated cheese to your liking and serve . BON APOTIT! (sp)

eating

Quoting micka5:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Spaghetti with lobster

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

let the lobster tails soak in the butter for about 30mins ( if frozen let it thaw before you put it in the butter) and remove and place on the cookie sheet. Remember frozen lobster taste different from fresh. Go from there. IT IS SO GOOD!!! This is my own recipe, I try different thing every Sunday. I made this by mistake and been making it every since. LOL

Quoting micka5:

ohh I almost slobbed on my computer....how much butter to cook it in? 

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Broil lobster tails in butter (or what ever oil you choice) in the oven with a little salt, pepper for about 20 mins (30 if frozen) covered tightly. Turn lobster tails over twice and make sure you season both sides. After about 20 (10  each side, 15 if frozen) dip lobster tails in spaghetti sauce and place back in the oven for 5mins. Fix the spaghetti as you like. Place spaghetti in the center of the plate and place lobster tail on the spaghetti, sprinkle with grated cheese to your liking and serve . BON APOTIT! (sp)

eating

Quoting micka5:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Spaghetti with lobster

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I dont know,maybe beef burritos with refried beans, salad....we rarely go out to eat, and I'm about to go on strike! lol who am I kidding, I can never let my babies starve, but dont u ever feel like sayin' "F*** it! You make your own dinner! I'm too tired."...sorry venting... Try a nice stir fry...

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Chicken, cabbage, and red potatoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN