Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BLACK FRIDAY!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM
  • 19 Replies

Will anyone be shopping on black friday? Do you go every year? If you are going or havent quite decided yet, what will you be purchasing and from which store??  

I went last year, walked into walmart and came right back out!!! Then went into radioshack and got exactly what I wanted in 5 minutes. Walmart was super packed. Radioshack was empty with all the same deals!

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
qtpiein757
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I haven't gone in a few years but saw some great deals I may have to go out for. Walmart is starting on Thanksgiving night at 8pm. I don't know if I will go out though, you can get the same deals online! They have a xbox and a wii on sale. Both of mine are broken so I need to get it lol.

honey27
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

walmart is always packed on black friday but they usually they have the best deals but the quality may be low. but yes i will be there again this year because i saw some things i wanted and they are really cheap.

CBMama06
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Nope..I read that Walmart is opening at 8pm Thanksgiving night.. Best Buy opening at midnight.. They have a 40" for 179 I'd like to get.. But nah I'm not standing in line or dealing with those crowds..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Both broken?! Omg! That is awful lol. I wonder if stores like game stop will have a better deal than Walmart? I would be do sad if my Wii or ps3 broke. Lol

Quoting qtpiein757:

I haven't gone in a few years but saw some great deals I may have to go out for. Walmart is starting on Thanksgiving night at 8pm. I don't know if I will go out though, you can get the same deals online! They have a xbox and a wii on sale. Both of mine are broken so I need to get it lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I will be going to Walmart as well.

Quoting honey27:

walmart is always packed on black friday but they usually they have the best deals but the quality may be low. but yes i will be there again this year because i saw some things i wanted and they are really cheap.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I saw that. The thing I want goes on sale Thanksgiving at 10pm.

Quoting CBMama06:

Nope..I read that Walmart is opening at 8pm Thanksgiving night.. Best Buy opening at midnight.. They have a 40" for 179 I'd like to get.. But nah I'm not standing in line or dealing with those crowds..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

No I don't go shopping on Black Friday.  I want to live, LOL...

Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Lol the horror stories of black Friday. Check this out though, I saw the cutest chipboard black Friday scrapbooking stickers and had to buy them.. So now I have to go shopping to take pictures to go with the stickers lol.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM

LOL... But pease be extra careful.

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Lol the horror stories of black Friday. Check this out though, I saw the cutest chipboard black Friday scrapbooking stickers and had to buy them.. So now I have to go shopping to take pictures to go with the stickers lol.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I rarely go out on Black Friday, although last year I bought a camera at like, four pm, it was the last one.

I am going to try Cyber Monday instead, because for the first time I need (want) a big tv to go in my living room (every tv in my house is a 32 inch, lol).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)