Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Do you think you could date a bisexual man?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you think men should date bisexual women?

I was told that it is unfair for a person to be bi-sexual in a gay or hetero relationship. What do you think?

People always want something from you when you make it to the top, yet when you were at the bottom they were nowhere to be found.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Replies (61-70):
2boys9yrsapart
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Whoa! Why did i read biracial? I came in to say hells yeah and see bisexual........ no thanks........
* backs out of conversation*

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

I was told that it is unfair for a person to be bi-sexual in a gay or hetero relationship. What do you think?

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM

LOL. You probably were about to give me a tongue lashing too for asking such a question. If you change you mind your point of view will be appreciated.

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Whoa! Why did i read biracial? I came in to say hells yeah and see bisexual........ no thanks........

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

People always want something from you when you make it to the top, yet when you were at the bottom they were nowhere to be found.

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I didn't say a cheater. Let's say he's very faithful but he has been with both men and women, would you still stay if you found out.

Quoting nikabear:

My grandma never taught me to share........

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Bisexuals fall under the LGBT umbrella. So you'd be voting for them to marry which ever they choose. It would be foolish to assume if people chose one side right now that they wouldn't choose another later. I guess its safe to say you will never approve of gay marriage.

Quoting rayroe2:

I said this today! I'll vote for gay marriage when bi_sexuals pick sides they can be mad all day. I don't care.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM
As I stated before my grandma did not teach me how to share therefore I am not sharing my man. If that's what he is into then he needs to exit stage left with that.......

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

I didn't say a cheater. Let's say he's very faithful but he has been with both men and women, would you still stay if you found out.

Quoting nikabear:

My grandma never taught me to share........

Chillisarah
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Never have but I'm not sure if I could honestly.  I think it really depends.  If he's still having sex with men then no.  Same for women,  There are lots of bi women that are in monogamous relationships with men.

2boys9yrsapart
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Lol nah, just the hells yeah! (for biracial)

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

LOL. You probably were about to give me a tongue lashing too for asking such a question. If you change you mind your point of view will be appreciated.

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I wonder if your best buddy from our spot is "bi-sexaul"? Tip on his toes dancing self! lol

Quoting kyona_malone:

This

Quoting Stacey1081975:

FUCK NO!!! I CAN'T NOT DATE A BI MAN!!!! NO TO THE SIR!

Mishandia
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Never.....

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Nope. Wouldn't waste my time. He will have needs I can't fulfill. And I'm not trying to compete with a man for a man.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)