Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

The weekend is here, now what?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you all have planned this weekend?

This weekend is the holiday parades in the different cities(I live within 30 min of 7 cities) so I am going to try to take my son. I am a horrible mother lol, my son has never been to a holiday parade. Going to try to catch more than one(you think that will make up?girl giving flower)  Pretty excited just bummed because its gonna be cold and I HATE the cold. Other than that, just working online and family time. Enjoy ladies:-)

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Replies (11-15):
Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:01 PM
There is a marching band and jazz band competition a few blocks from my house today. I might take dd to go see. But its been raining so idle yet. Df is working today. I have to finish a scrapbook page. And possibly practice my horn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
qtpiein757
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I bet that will be fun. I hope it stops raining. Its just cold here. The parade doesn't start until 7. What horn do you play?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

There is a marching band and jazz band competition a few blocks from my house today. I might take dd to go see. But its been raining so idle yet. Df is working today. I have to finish a scrapbook page. And possibly practice my horn.

Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

It rained all day!!! We did stop by shortly and check out some jazz bands, but I didnt want to have dd out in the rain too long. So we ended up coming home and dancing around the house and playing on some drums. Dd loves playing drums (she is 10 months lol).  I havent gotten to practice today but I will tomorrow for sure because I have a concert monday night. I play several horns but this weekend im practicing my trombone. 

Quoting qtpiein757:

I bet that will be fun. I hope it stops raining. Its just cold here. The parade doesn't start until 7. What horn do you play?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

qtpiein757
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM

That sucks. At least you go to dance still lol. We do that alot and I have older kids lol. Just turn on the radio and dance or break out the xbox and play Dance central. Im a beast on it:-) That is so interesting. I always wanted to play an instrument. I have been thinking about taking up piano lessons.

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

It rained all day!!! We did stop by shortly and check out some jazz bands, but I didnt want to have dd out in the rain too long. So we ended up coming home and dancing around the house and playing on some drums. Dd loves playing drums (she is 10 months lol).  I havent gotten to practice today but I will tomorrow for sure because I have a concert monday night. I play several horns but this weekend im practicing my trombone. 

Quoting qtpiein757:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Work from the comfort of your own home. 300.00-500.00+ each and every Friday:-)

http://mcaiseasy.com

Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM
You should do it! Piano is the hardest for me...

Quoting qtpiein757:

That sucks. At least you go to dance still lol. We do that alot and I have older kids lol. Just turn on the radio and dance or break out the xbox and play Dance central. Im a beast on it:-) That is so interesting. I always wanted to play an instrument. I have been thinking about taking up piano lessons.

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Quoting qtpiein757:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN