Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

black welfare mother with 15 kids says somebody needs to take care of her and her kids..smh

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM
  • 48 Replies

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this

yea I saw this, shame why have 15 and cant take care of them, then have the nerve to look at the government and everyone else to care for them.  She was getting assistance but didnt do right with it, shame people she crap like this and think were all this way.  Call me mean but i didnt feel for her

Bradya
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Im sorry this is crazy
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM

That's a shame, have she ever heard of birth-control, oh well I quess it's too late for that. it's so sad for the kid. They are a nice butch of little kids too.

It's most pathetic story I think I heard all year.

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I feel for the kids.  'Ol girl needs to take her triflin' a$$ to someone's employment office and get a funking job, because the government and other folks (including her family members) will not continue to "babysit" for her kids.  She gave birth to them she needs to handle them.

Sorry, just venting.

Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Group Mod - Trica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
This is fairly old! Over a year ago old!! But she must be on that "new drug"! She need to sit her ass down somewhere!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pissed.............smdh it dont make no sense you got people like this that makes us all look bad. smdh this is ridiculous and embarassing for all of us. I feel so sorry for those kids. Jesus smdh may God be with them. Honestly I pray that she doesnt get them kids back, and that they all end up in a good safe productive enviornment

QueenWisdom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I feel bad for her and the children! Her word choices were poor, and it's obvious that her grammar is as well, but I understand where she is coming from. Regardless of the fact that she has had more than too many kids is evident that she needs some sort of help besides the bill paying, and rent payments.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
honey27
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:38 PM

there are soo many things i want to say about this but i dont even know where to even start. so sad.

jaysmom2002
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Exactly. I don't know where to start SMH

Quoting honey27:

there are soo many things i want to say about this but i dont even know where to even start. so sad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Sound like my neighbor, she on her 8 th child, she has no job, her alleged husband just got lock up. Her oldest daughter who is 12, dont even have a winter coat.Welfare dont give enough anyway to support all those kids. The kids are the ones who suffer. Because mamma keep spreading her legs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)