Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Do your kids take pics with Santa?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM
  • 25 Replies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope ..... I don't even get into Santa because I want him to know the real meaning of Christmas .... but his family says that I am ruining the child and stealing his joy, smh

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM

no...the lines are always too long..maybe this year!

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM

i feel you..to each is own!...I teach my kiddies the real meaning of Christmas too...Santa is more like a story & I still ask what they want Santa to bring...im sure they know its me but its still fun!!....for all of us:)

Quoting mspecan_tan:

Nope ..... I don't even get into Santa because I want him to know the real meaning of Christmas .... but his family says that I am ruining the child and stealing his joy, smh

MamaFrankie
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this

No, my son slapped santa. he's too scared &+ does NOT like the concept some creepy ass dude comes walkng around your house in the middle of the night eating your food and leaves toys if your good cuz he's been watching you all year long. LOL my son is scared of the easter bnny and tooth fairy as well, doesnt like random strangers watching you as you sleep and walking around your home

Creid74
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:05 PM
My son will be 3 on Christmas and he is scared of Santa. He calls him ho ho, he has called him that since he first could talk lol

Quoting MamaFrankie:

No, my son slapped santa. he's too scared &+ does NOT like the concept some creepy ass dude comes walkng around your house in the middle of the night eating your food and leaves toys if your good cuz he's been watching you all year long. LOL my son is scared of the easter bnny and tooth fairy as well, doesnt like random strangers watching you as you sleep and walking around your home

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:24 PM

We don't specifically go out to do Santa pictures.. If i happen to be at the mall and he's there and the line is not long, I'm okay with doing pictures. Besides she getting a bit too old and doesn't really believe in all that anymore. 

Girlzmachine
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes every year.

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM

He will this year

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:33 PM
When my kids were little! And my 10yo they know Santa is fun&imaginative!

Quoting mspecan_tan:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:34 PM

No. We don't make a big deal about Santa and I definitely don't want to pay for the pics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)