Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What are you thankful for?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ladies, what are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for my family, my job, my new friends here at AAM, and I'm thankful that my mom is doing great after being diagnosed with breast cancer and is ready to start her chemotherapy!!! Love you mom!!! Lol

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mami2my3rugratz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I am thankful for my kiddos, fiancé, family, new friends on CM and AAM, my two BFF's, my health and wealth, job, and my many more blessings to come.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethea7
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I am thankful for Jesus, my family, my job, and my health.

Smilely08
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Im thankful for my family, my life, health and strength, Gods mercy and a roof over my head!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by Aly in the Kitchen on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I'm thankful for having a great best friend in my hubby who makes it possible for me to be with our children at home. 

Sheepy
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I`m thankful for Jesus,my childen,My boyfriend,My family & Friends,My house,Everyday I'm alive,Thankful for the thanksgiving feast i`m going to be having with my dear ones,I`m also thanksful that my children are going to have a good christmas this year.

Happy Thanksgiving~

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:57 PM

God, my family, my friends, my 2 jobs, doing well in school except 1 class :(, my health and sanity and just overall happy to see another day :D

MrsRi
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:57 PM

My family, friends, career and future. :)

jcmom10
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:56 PM

My family and health. I work in the medical field and read about patients with cancer all day and I am truly blessed that me and my family can spend one more holiday together - happy and healthy.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I'm very thankful to have an understanding of bible truths, my relative good health, my children and husband, I'm grateful for my fur child he's such a very sweet cat. I'm so grateful to have my mother, and my gifts that my heavenly father has bestowed upon me.

My peace of mind. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN