Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

My husband hurt my feelings.

Posted by   + Show Post

He doesn't like my macaroni and cheese and I keep trying to get it to be inbetween my family's recipe and his mom's recipe but it's not what he likes.

It's irritating.

Does your husband like your family recipes?

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Replies (21-27):
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Why are you mixing just making one recipe sometimes and the other sometimes.  I come up with my own recipes and he loves them

Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
by Group Mod - Trica on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM

My husband LOVES my potato salad! His mom is an amazing cook she caters in New Orleans! But he says my taste&texture of my potato salad he likes better than his mom! And he loves my cooking in general! I am not from New Orleans so I have my own thing I do! So its not hard to please DH! He does his moms recipes on Thanksgiving&Christmas! Stuffed bell peppers,baked macaroni,cornbread dressing&Jambalaya.

iluvdwc
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM
He likes all of our cooking. Now in the beginning, he hated mine...hell I did too but now....yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristaElizabeth
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
DF is a picky eater, but loves my cooking. He's from a different culture so I'm willing to learn some of his dishes as long as he loves mine
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by Aly in the Kitchen on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Yes, he loves them.  I don't cook very many family recipes though,  allot of mine  are new to  me and some are my own.  He doesn't like all my dishes though, even though he'll eat them.

truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I made some macaroni and cheese for thanksgiving and my sister's husband, my brother and my husband loved it. My brother came back on Friday to get some more and my husband didn't want to share so he put some in a container to make sure my brother didn't take too much. Lol. My family loves some mac and cheese. I think it's good but if left to them we would have it all the time. I tend to try different types of cheese and my husband says it's always good but hardly ever the same. Lol.
mochalove520
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this
No he don't have a problem with my family or there food. He likes my food to. I did mess up a meal 1 time I had to agree with him that it was awful....hahahahaha. but he likes the family when we cook. I'm sorry he hurts you feelings did you ever tell him that. I do understand without any seasoning it can taste bland. Wow .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)