Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Mommy and baby moments?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

What are special moments that you find that you wanted to or did share with your child as they grow up? Feeding first turkey dinner? opening that first Christmas present? stuff like that, would you feel like you missed out or would you not care if you didn't get to do that special moment with your child?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MANILOVE
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
We watched home alone the other day and ds enjoyed it, he laughed so hard. It was a great moment, because I remember seing it over 10yrs go....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I would definitely miss out if we didn't have those moments. My only regret is that I wish I would've taken more pics when they were babies. I look forward to holiday events..... Santa Claus coming, Halloween, and even Valentines day also known as Love Day in my house, is pretty cool. We are even losing our first tooth pretty soon with my five year old. I live all the milestones. life would be pretty bland without them :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I am the same way!!

I ended up crying this thanksgiving =[. We went over to my in-laws and I had to put dd down for nap because she was too sleepy to stay up to eat.  after we were done eating, she was still sleep so I was in lala land kind of sleep and next thing I know the in laws have my dd and was FEEDING HER, HER FIRST TURKEY DINNER! didnt come get me or nothing =*[. I feel so robbed and angry. I cant get that back. this next baby I am being the hugest BIA they ever met when it comes to my kids.

Quoting leaniece:

I would definitely miss out if we didn't have those moments. My only regret is that I wish I would've taken more pics when they were babies. I look forward to holiday events..... Santa Claus coming, Halloween, and even Valentines day also known as Love Day in my house, is pretty cool. We are even losing our first tooth pretty soon with my five year old. I live all the milestones. life would be pretty bland without them :)

CafeMom Tickers
Aslen
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I miss nursing the most. My boys are 11 and 6, and I miss having a nursling.... I get nostalgic when my friend amber nurses her daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I am very glad my children's first was with me so I didn't really miss anything and If I didn't see their first I would be very upset.

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I just wish my babies were still babies...they were sooo sweet!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)