Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Tatar sauce

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM
  • 19 Replies

...do you like it store bought or do you make it at home?

Its one of those things that I didnt like til I was older & I made it myself!

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM

already said I make mine at home but captian d's is good too!

liquidvelvet
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I do not like tartar sauce.

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM

i didnt either..until about two years ago..I fries fish & the kiddies wanted some so I made it myself...Banging!!! i guess i had to know what was in it!! lol...so do u eat cocktail sauce

Quoting liquidvelvet:

liquidvelvet
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Nope, I don't like cocktail sauce either. Hubby calls me weird because I don't like ketchup or musatrd either and I eat my fries, fish, and chicken wth Ranch Dressing.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

i didnt either..until about two years ago..I fries fish & the kiddies wanted some so I made it myself...Banging!!! i guess i had to know what was in it!! lol...so do u eat cocktail sauce

Quoting liquidvelvet:

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM

ohhhh you are one of those "ranch ppl" LOL...my friend girl is like that..she buys the biggest bottles of ranch I have ever seen!! she really turns me off with that! lol

Quoting liquidvelvet:

Nope, I don't like cocktail sauce either. Hubby calls me weird because I don't like ketchup or musatrd either and I eat my fries, fish, and chicken wth Ranch Dressing.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting liquidvelvet:

liquidvelvet
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM

LOL! Yep, I'm one of those ranch people. I don't drown my food in it though, I have it on the side and just dip my food into it.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

ohhhh you are one of those "ranch ppl" LOL...my friend girl is like that..she buys the biggest bottles of ranch I have ever seen!! she really turns me off with that! lol

Quoting liquidvelvet:

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting liquidvelvet:

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM

now that's what my bf picks on me about bc i barely dip in the sauce..he says its np point but i dont like alot of sauce

Quoting liquidvelvet:

LOL! Yep, I'm one of those ranch people. I don't drown my food in it though, I have it on the side and just dip my food into it

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I love homemade tartar sauce.

Babujai
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I always make it myself.  DH and I got some fried fish from a local restaurant once and they asked if we wanted tartar sauce and he looked the guy dead in the eye and serious as a heart attack said, "The only tartar sauce I eat is my wife's.  It's the best!"  I was blushing and grinning all the way home.

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I make my own!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)