Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Ok my best friend and I were talking on the house phone and my cell phone rang. She was complain about how fucked up her dude is who is locked up. It was a business call so I told her I would call her back.
Ok now when I said that she said don't bother calling her back like she had an attitude. Now she will get off the phone with me asap if her dude calls her from jail. But I don't get a f....ing attitude with her when she hangs up with me to talk to this low life looser.
Ok I called her back she didn't answer then called me bk only to hang up in my face. Now this is what I don't understand we both r adults living with our parents and our kids and our families both treat us f....d up. We both at the time don't have cars. Y if I'm not treating u f...ed up do u have an attitude with me for saying I will call u back? Please let me know what you think is best I should do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Replies (11-13):
MummiMayI
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Give her a few days then call her to check in to see if she's okay, she's upset right now, sometimes when a person is upset they don't think clearly and act irrationally, so just over look the little mishap, I'm sure she really did not mean it.  When you speak with her again I would not even mention it, no more than to say how are things going?  Are you feeling a little better?  If she say why? then I would say you seem to be a little upset the last time we spoke and I was just checking in to see how you are feeling today.

Then take it from there.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I wish the fuck I would call anybody back that hung up in my face. I would kill and/or die for my momma but if she hung up on me and I'm not calling her back. She would have to call me after she calms down sorry . Please don't get it twisted my world starts and ends with my momma (children/hubby in the middle)!!!!!!

Dana267
by Group Mod on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
She's miserable and that's what people do when they are in pain. I'd probably just forgive her. Besides, if she's not cheating in her man then she probably needs a "stiff one" and I don't mean a drink. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)