Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

masturbation

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:01 AM
  • 22 Replies

What are your thoughts.................

Is it a sin? If so why?

Do you currently do it?

Do you feel it is wrong to do if married?

Do you feel it can turn into an addiction?

Do you think it can ever feel better than the real deal?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanishagreene
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM

My answers.......................

I think in some ways that you do it it can be sinful and in some ways not. I think fantasizing about sex while doing it is the sin but not the act itself.

I do it every now and then if dh works late and I know he'll be to tired or if Im very horny and he's not there and I cant wait.

I dont think it is wrong to do during marriage unless its to the extreme and your dh finds himself having to compete with it.

I think anything can become addictive

I believe it can feel better than the real deal. Masturbationg is direct stiimulation of the cliterus sex on the other hand unless he knows what hes doing usually doesnt give you the direct affect. But if body to body turns you on more than self stimulation than of course sex would always feel better

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Well this pretty much sums it up for me too:)

Quoting tanishagreene:

I think in some ways that you do it it can be sinful and in some ways not. I think fantasizing about sex while doing it is the sin but not the act itself.

I do it every now and then if dh works late and I know he'll be to tired or if Im very horny and he's not there and I cant wait.

I dont think it is wrong to do during marriage unless its to the extreme and your dh finds himself having to compete with it.

I believe it can feel better than the real deal. Masturbationg is direct stiimulation of the cliterus sex on the other hand unless he knows what hes doing usually doesnt give you the direct affect. But if body to body turns you on more than self stimulation than of course sex would always feel better

tanishagreene
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM

lol how often would you say you did it just this year?

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting tanishagreene:

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I masturbate, I don't feel its wrong in my marriage my dh sometimes watches, if could never turn into an addiction for me and at times it have felt better than the real thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM

My dh asked to watch me once but giiiirrrrrlll I didnt feel comfortable I couldnt do it. How do you get the courage to do it in front of him?

Quoting luvthagirl:

I masturbate, I don't feel its wrong in my marriage my dh sometimes watches, if could never turn into an addiction for me and at times it have felt better than the real thing

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

well if you count this morning I'd say about.....gurl...I dont even wanna guess..I aint messing with you...whats your number???

Quoting tanishagreene:

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting tanishagreene:

ashleyrenee24
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I'm an atheist so I don't believe in the Christian concept of sin. I believe masturbation is normal. It feels good so people do it.

Like sex, masturbation can become an addiction, but I don't think most people who masturbate become addicted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM

lmbo a darn freak lol get you some dang dick!!!! sidesplittinglaughter Girrrrrrl this year shoot lol ...........confusedshoot smdh bump for later lol

Quoting TrulyMicka:

well if you count this morning I'd say about.....gurl...I dont even wanna guess..I aint messing with you...whats your number???

Quoting tanishagreene:

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting tanishagreene:

tanishagreene
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM

do you do it?

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

I'm an atheist so I don't believe in the Christian concept of sin. I believe masturbation is normal. It feels good so people do it.

Like sex, masturbation can become an addiction, but I don't think most people who masturbate become addicted.

tanishagreene
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM

and you stated you dont believe in the christian concept of sin not that you dont believe in sin at all. So what concept of sin do you believe in?

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN