Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

CATFISH TV SHOW GIRL POSING AS MAN

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM
  • 21 Replies
Im sorry this eposide pisst me off when that black chick came out the house posing as a man name Mike so the girl jasmine could leave her man alone this was a very sick prank to play on someone when they get thier feelings involve .I was so upset by this and I think she would have gotten slapped on the spot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Wait what happened?  Jasmine was messing with her man, so she came up with Mike to get her to stop?   if so and you have to do all that let him go.

kandipie22
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM
That couldn't have been me, cameras or not she would have had a beat ass!!!
KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I don't know anything about this but it does not sound like a nice thing to do.

mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM
And she did it for two years, I would've beat that ass!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.
MrsRi
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM

The fact that she did it for TWO FUCKING YEARS... OMG... She has a major problem.  From what I understood, the girl she was messing with was with that dude FIRST.  

giftedone78
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

GUUURRRRRLLLLLLLL! I saw that hot stanky doo doo mess walk out and I was like surprised!  Then I saw how her name was spelled, M..H..I..S..S..Y!

TWO DAMN YEARS THIS CHILD WAS PLAYING WITH THAT GURL OVER SOME  BROKE ASS NINJA!!!  Sayin' "he not using me, he in my car right now! ..........CHILE PLEASE!!!  She need to have several seats with that Ronald McDonald weave in her head! Plus this busted down gurl have the nerve to say she trying to adopt her neice! That bish is unstable!!!

tanishagreene
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM

omgness girl that was crazy I woulda jacked her up but at the same time she couldnt be to mad because she was dumb to ignore all the signs and believe it for two years and you only twalked to him on the phone twice and the voice was different both tines

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I fell out the bed when she came out of the house!!! That chick is cray cray for real!!!!
VADIVA23
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Yes thats how it went down she looked so hood with a long sleeve zipper dress on and some flat shoes and it looked like it was a 100 degrees outside.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Wait what happened?  Jasmine was messing with her man, so she came up with Mike to get her to stop?   if so and you have to do all that let him go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN