Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have or had arm pain during 2nd pregnancy?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM
  • 10 Replies

??

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joyfullem
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Mine would go numb... baby would hit a nerve! It wasn't painful though
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Yes, just this morning both arms hurt kind of like a numb tense feeling i had to lay down.

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Did you call your doc?

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Same here with my second child.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Yes, just this morning both arms hurt kind of like a numb tense feeling i had to lay down.

MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I dont get my first did none of these things to me, this girl is already getting me back for my crap.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Wow, she kicking your butt from the inside, mmm. 

Quoting MomRocs1102:

I dont get my first did none of these things to me, this girl is already getting me back for my crap.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Yes i can handle the punches and kicks even the rolls that seem to never end at times, but the leg,back,shoulder,arm,hand,neck, and head pains OMG! give me a break.  She is already controlling anything touches my stomach she cuts up like its all hers or something lol, I know how i was, meaning i should start praying from the time they told me the words "ITS A GIRL."

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Stop, stop, stop, you got me over here cracking up, wow...

You better watch out because this here little rascal sounds like she going to give you a run for your money, lol...

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Yes i can handle the punches and kicks even the rolls that seem to never end at times, but the leg,back,shoulder,arm,hand,neck, and head pains OMG! give me a break.  She is already controlling anything touches my stomach she cuts up like its all hers or something lol, I know how i was, meaning i should start praying from the time they told me the words "ITS A GIRL."

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Well, im ready lol, i know all the tricks

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

You better watch out because this here little rascal sounds like she going to give you a run for your money, lol...

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Cool!

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Well, im ready lol, i know all the tricks

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)