Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still no baby =[

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

I almost wanted to cry yesterday when my contractions stopped after 3hrs. I have just came to conclusion she is not coming anytime soon. So today I am going to go out to eat with my dh and get somethings for the house. Just enjoy this time out. Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this

She will be here when she get ready!. You better get some sleep because if she is that determined to stay inside what do you think she's going to be like outside!! LOL

rayroe2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I know she just keeps making me think she on the way. 

I keep telling myself she going to be the one to test my limits.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

She will be here when she get ready!. You better get some sleep because if she is that determined to stay inside what do you think she's going to be like outside!! LOL

CafeMom Tickers
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:01 AM

My son was the same way and he is that way now DETERMINED to be heard but in a great way now. When he was younger (2yrs) I had to let him know who runs things.  I run things, I pay the bills, I work 10 hours a day, I make sure you walk around with the hippiest gear. And I will take it away and wouldn't feel guilty about it. He is 18 now and the most perfect son I could have ever ask for. Dont get me wrong he's not perfect but he is perfect for me!

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

mskeeinmd
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM

She will make her grand entrance when she is ready.  Be patient, because when she comes everything will change.  

rayroe2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Aww =] right I was that way so I have feeling she is gonna be a lot like me but that is great that he grow up great, that always makes us feel good as parents!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

My son was the same way and he is that way now DETERMINED to be heard but in a great way now. When he was younger (2yrs) I had to let him know who runs things.  I run things, I pay the bills, I work 10 hours a day, I make sure you walk around with the hippiest gear. And I will take it away and wouldn't feel guilty about it. He is 18 now and the most perfect son I could have ever ask for. Dont get me wrong he's not perfect but he is perfect for me!

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

CafeMom Tickers
tanishagreene
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:12 PM

aaawwww Im sorry, I know this has to be miserable. I remember wanting dd out and it seeming like it was taking forever. You know what they say the longer the healthier. Hang in there getting out may help a lot. Try not to think about it she'll come when she's ready. Atleast you know she's gonna be very healthy

nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I was just about to message you!!! I am.sorry that the baby didnt come, I wasing hoping and praying for you. When she is ready she will come, hell you know who we women are!!!! Walking and sex always works!!!! If you need anything please dont hesitate!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Currymel
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

She'll be here when you least expect it. I had Braxton Hicks contractions 3X before my bundle finally arrived. Woke me at 5 AM, labor 18 & 1/2 hours. Yea. LOL Enjoy it while you can.

babyblue415
by SwedensFinest on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

She'll be here when you least expect it. enjoy your last peaceful moments cuz when the baby arrives you can kiss sleep goodbye.

Bunsmommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM
CHRISTMAS BABY! Go buy the little Santa outfit to get ready for those hospital pics!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)