Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have an expensive purse?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:11 PM
  • 53 Replies
Coach, Gucci, Prada, Kenneth Cole...

Are you the owner of an expensive purse?

"Expensive" will mean $100 or more
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2b2324
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha no. my sons diaper bag is my purse
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM
No. Even if I could afford one, I would not buy one. I don't have any name brand purses.
I have small, cute affordable purses.
Babujai
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM

No...not at all.  I usually get my purses from Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Avon.  I even got a really cute purse from Family Dollar once.

tanishagreene
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

nope

lilbit53009
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM
4 moms liked this

yes...i have a louie

but...it's vintage. my dad gave it to my mom when i was born almost 27 years ago. she gave it to me on my 25th bday. its still in excellent condition and i just tell everyone it's my vintage louie. it's got character :) lol

nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I have quite a few, three coaches, two louies and three guccis! I have a dream louie that I want and I hope one day to get it.....i visit it as much as I can!!!
babyblue415
by SwedensFinest on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM

yeah i got like  15 of them. they are mostly coaches but i got like 4 louie and two gucci one burberry and a applebottom but dont get it twisted i dont actually go out and by theese lol yes they are real but hubby's grandma owns a clohthing store and she also sells purses so every birthday or xmas or when tax time hits i get a few but ofcourse we got family discount lol

Currymel
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

A couple. The first bag I got was a Prada, I thought it was fake. Never did I think my sons would spend so much money on me.

For this NYE I bought a Jimmy Choo bag to go with the shoes I bought. I don't usually believe in spending that type of money on bags, but every lady needs to treat herself to something at least once in her life.

Mrs.Sparkle
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Yes a few coaches but they are not expensive in my book because dh bought them at the outlet on sale. Found my first 2 coaches at garage sales;) have a Louie got that at a garage sale too and thought it was fake til my drag friend spotted it and said other wise.
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

a medium sized one~ dooney & bourke..dont carry it much I like big bags

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)