Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

KIDS

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM
  • 27 Replies

They don't really have a group for kids on cafemom. In the baby group I am in, they never really understand my questions or even answer them.

I know I posted about my dd before but she is one and ever since she was a baby she would just cry for at least 1 hour a day same time and everything. I would try everything to make her happy but she just needed to cry. I thought she would grow out of it, she did for awhile I haven't had no issues. Lately she just been doing it again same time and everything from when she was littler. It is worse now because she is bigger.
Is this normal? I just feel like I never get happy time with my dd. I just feel like I am doing something wrong or getting pregnant so close together hinder are relationship.
     Some info about her she sleeps A LOT and eats good but she never wants to play with her toys or doing anything by herself, she just wants to be in my face or dh face but when I try to play with her or talk to her she throws a mini fit and starts whining. Then once I put her over by her toys she just starts crying and wont stop so I just put her up stairs. so she can calm down but then she falls asleep and I dont even want to wake her because its the same cycle! I just want to enjoy my dd and I am just lost and confused. If no one understands, where would be a good group to get some answers?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyblue415
by SwedensFinest on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM

i understand. my son is 4 and my dd is 3. it dont matter what i do wiht him he is always acting mean towards me

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM

You can try Kids Health Group or Advise for Mom's Group.

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM

It may just be a growing phrase hopefully she'll grow out of it.

babyblue415
by SwedensFinest on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM

there is always mom confessions lol

Currymel
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Have you tried asking her pediatrician?

I've got nothing on this. My boys are nine years apart and both played very well from day one.

Sorry for what you're going through.

EbonyLove29
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM

My neighbor's son acted just like that when he was a infant untill 2years old. But his mom smoked crack when she was pregnant with him.

I hope thats not your case with no disrespect. You need a pediatric advice.

Dabrutiful1
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM
2 moms liked this

iDied^^^^

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

You know Ray I remember you talking about this when she was younger. Honestly I really think you need to talk to her pediatrician. She wants to be with you but not bothered with you and she cries at the same time every day for an hour. I don't know what to make of it. Her doc is your best best.

nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Sounds like she is acting out because the new baby is coming.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:27 PM

No I don't do drugs and I am not around drugs.

Quoting EbonyLove29:

My neighbor's son acted just like that when he was a infant untill 2years old. But his mom smoked crack when she was pregnant with him.

I hope thats not your case with no disrespect. You need a pediatric advice.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)