Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POST OP APPNMNT WITH DOCTOR

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

Had my 2 week operation [C-section] appntment today with my obgyn, I am down 30 POUNDS! AND CAN Hit the gym in 2 weeks...no sex for 6 tho which SUCKS LOL But fuck it I'm a skinny bitch. 135 never felt so good LOL

I have BDD [body dysmorphic disorder ] so this is huge for me to have confidence within myself!

My recovery isn't as horrible as I thought a 2nd c section would be. I only had the epi for the section and been managing my pain with OTC Motrin, due to my heart issues I can not take many medicals esp for pain management.- And despite running after little jerkfaces that ring doorbells at 10pm and chasing them, i did NO damage to myself LOL! My doc said I'm doing awesome for all the medical issues I have.

If I ever come on here bitching about my training at the gym when I go back remind me of this post please LOL. I start the police academy in may so i need to get back in well cardiac shape. Im not worried about toning my belly as I am strengthening my heart muscles

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

HA!  Go on Girl!

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Very good! My girlfriend just graduated from the police academy good luck mama

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Okay mmom, I'll try to make a mental note to remind you, lol...

I remember you mentioning the heart muscle problem before but I forgot what you said caused it again, was it having children that cause it for you?

MamaFrankie
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I was born with a cardiac defect. pulmonary atresia. i've had 3 open heart surgeries . having kids made it worse but i can build up strength via exercise but i need surgery again to replace my valve

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I remember you mentioning the heart muscle problem before but I forgot what you said caused it again, was it having children that cause it for you?

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Rats!  That's a toughy.

Quoting MamaFrankie:

I was born with a cardiac defect. pulmonary atresia. i've had 3 open heart surgeries . having kids made it worse but i can build up strength via exercise but i need surgery again to replace my valve

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)