Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Appropriate Songs

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

What kind of music, artist, or song is appropriate for a young lady who just turned 11...

I know Taylor Swift is an artist I hear them sing.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrscass0416
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Bruno Mars?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Selena Gomez is good

mrscbrown2011
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I am thinking about this because all you hear on the radio these days is sex, etc..I really dont want her at her leasure to listen to any of that..

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM

You are not lying the radios stations are saturated with sex inspired music.

Quoting mrscbrown2011:

I am thinking about this because all you hear on the radio these days is sex, etc..I really dont want her at her leasure to listen to any of that..

jinxmom
by jinx on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:25 AM

The only one I've heard is Miguel adorn [sigh] everything else is ugh   what about old school lol emotions, sister sledge, jones girls 

I love gospel and inspirational

rayroe2
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I would ask my child what they want to listen to then if I dont find the lyrics or what they prompt in my comfort zone I would let them know. the answer might surprise you . I know I went threw all kinds of music til I found what I really liked. I went from liking what my parents listed too, to listen to pop then I went to country, then I liked hip-hop/rap, then I liked classical music, then I only liked chritsmas songs, and now I just like anything that is easy listen r&b or stuff like B.O.B.

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:58 AM

My daughter loves Taylor Shift and damn near all of the Disney characters singers: Kyla Pratt, KeKe Palmer, China Anne McClain, Raven Symone, The Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Jessie, Zendaya & Belle Thorne, Selena Gomez, Hannah Montana, Corbin Bleu, Bridget Mendler. She like One Direction , Big Time Rush and Justin Bieber. Her all time favorite Whitney Houston!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)