Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bullet proof Book bags

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM
  • 12 Replies

Have you heard? Its so terrible bullet proof book bags are selling more than ever to fearful parents.  Would you purchase?

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Rats! It hard to say yay or nay or this one.

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I think I have to think about this one a little before I give an anwser

rayroe2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:26 PM

No because they can get shoot in the head.

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM

No..

RoyalBlossom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM

A bullet proof backpack would do you no good if you are shot in the face. No I wouldn't purchase it. These shootings are isolated incidents, and they are horrific, but someone profiting off of someone's fear is even worse.

MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM

From my understanding they  have been around for years 2007, but now they are selling alot more. 

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

A bullet proof backpack would do you no good if you are shot in the face. No I wouldn't purchase it. These shootings are isolated incidents, and they are horrific, but someone profiting off of someone's fear is even worse.

pregnancy calendar
amyasmommy2005
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM

no because my daughter is not allowed to wear her backpack in class

RoyalBlossom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM

When people are afraid they'll do anything. I guess it makes sense if someone tries to shoot your child in the back, but if they think about it unless they are trying to protect the childs books or lunch it doesn't seem to be a sound investment. I heard on television that down here in Texas they plan to let teachers carry guns, which is a horrible idea, although this happened in Connecticut which is nowhere near Texas. Next we'll have a teacher killing an out of control student. They simply need to screen those entering the campus better.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

From my understanding they  have been around for years 2007, but now they are selling alot more. 

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

People always want something from you when you make it to the top, yet when you were at the bottom they were nowhere to be found.

_AshlynNicole
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I've heard it and it breaks my heart that we've come to a point to even think it's acceptable. Smh...... And no I would not buy one for my dd :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)