Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buns*******

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM
  • 34 Replies
4 moms liked this

You jinxed me! you are going to be getting your wish!

So still no baby, I am going to be induced sunday night at 8pm (if nothing happens in these next three days)

So I will more then likely be having a christmas eve baby. She is just as stubborn as my behind....lol

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Awwww girlie I was just about to message you!!! Well I hope she comes on her own so no induction is needed!!!! Good luck mama!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Clei420
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Congrats! Good with Labor and Delivery. I was induced with my first it went great 5 hours of labor 4 pushes.
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Cool! A Christmas Eve baby! What else could u ask for on Christmas?! Wow, I was induced with 3 out of 4. That pitocin is no joke. I hope it goes well. Any names picked out?? Have u tried sex to get her out? Lol
mom2kortni
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww good luck with everything. Hopefully she'll decide to come on her own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I was induced with my first and I was 3cm and 4days past, So I am nervous because they said they will have to put that bulb in their because I am only 1cm and haven't had any change. Yeah and it will make contractions come for almost two good hours then stop completely but nothing is moving with the contractions. lol We just ain't in the mood like that I am huge and uncomfortable, my dh can tell that so it puts him out the mood. I blame him for this =]

Quoting leaniece:

Cool! A Christmas Eve baby! What else could u ask for on Christmas?! Wow, I was induced with 3 out of 4. That pitocin is no joke. I hope it goes well. Any names picked out?? Have u tried sex to get her out? Lol

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I blamed my hubby too when I was giving birth. You did this to me!!! :)

Quoting rayroe2:

I was induced with my first and I was 3cm and 4days past, So I am nervous because they said they will have to put that bulb in their because I am only 1cm and haven't had any change. Yeah and it will make contractions come for almost two good hours then stop completely but nothing is moving with the contractions. lol We just ain't in the mood like that I am huge and uncomfortable, my dh can tell that so it puts him out the mood. I blame him for this =]

Quoting leaniece:

PurplWildFlower
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe she is comfortable...hopefully she will be a good sleeper for you. That's no sleep newborn shit had me like a zombie.
rayroe2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I hope so too because she is killing me right now, I been up since 7am running all day and now she wont let me sleep she in my pelvic hitting all those nerves and I cant get comfy at ALL. My first dd was a good sleeper, still is, she would sleep threw the night but she was ff so if I can bf I don't know how it is going to be. So many unknowns. Zombie mode aint no joke.

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

Awe she is comfortable...hopefully she will be a good sleeper for you. That's no sleep newborn shit had me like a zombie.

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Awwww Ray good luck hopefully she will come on her own & no inducing needed

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:49 PM

happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)