Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out with the old..In with the new..

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:09 PM
  • 58 Replies

What are your hopes, dreams, goals for 2013 ?

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoyalBlossom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM
4 moms liked this

Don't judge me. But my goal is to finally have my driver's license. I will be taking four classes but hopefully I can maintain a job also. I just want to be better off than I am this year.

rayroe2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:18 PM
2 moms liked this

buy a house, get a dryer, and just improve myself and my relationships with the people around me. That is all for right now.

miss.wilfred
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I just want to remain happy and healthy and ensure that my son is well taken care of. Other than that I really don't have any specific resolution.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bradya
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:20 PM
3 moms liked this
To be happy and not stressed
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

Don't judge me. But my goal is to finally have my driver's license. I will be taking four classes but hopefully I can maintain a job also. I just want to be better off than I am this year.

No judgement..I think it's a great goal.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Quoting rayroe2:

buy a house, get a dryer, and just improve myself and my relationships with the people around me. That is all for right now.

do you want a house in the area you currently live in or do you want to move away?

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Quoting Bradya:

To be happy and not stressed

my goals are very similar. what do you do to relieve stress ?

amyasmommy2005
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

go back to school and get these last few credits so i can finally graduate  with my associate degree. then start on my B.A in psychology with a minor in child development. pray for me because it is looking like a long year. i also hope to get my driver's license so i cant stop driving illegally . i just havent had the extra money to take my 5 hour. i hope that my boyfriend can find a job now that he will been done with school this semseter. i hope to become a better mother to my daughter.

mommyofjays
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to become a real-estate agent!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Honstey I want to move away but I don't because my dh family is near to help when we need it, but I hate the over all area. for example, the only store around me is a target and its expensive as heck, they don't have no other stores around, so I don't feel like I have freedom to go to stores I want. I want somewhere with a town type feeling not small town but everything is in a town setting with quality stores. That is hard to find around this area and it drives me nuts. The house we do get I plan to live it 10-12years because I want my kids to go to a different high school.

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

do you want a house in the area you currently live in or do you want to move away?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)