Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He said...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 13 Replies
He likes it when I sleep because he dosent have to hear my mouth!!! Lol. My DH isn't a talker and I am. I'm pregnant and on meds and I took my meds late last night so I have been sleep on and off most of today. I told him he must be irritated with me and my sleeping and his response was "no babe not at all..." And just when I was about to say "awwww thanks for understanding" he hit me with the "as long as you are sleep I don't have to hear your mouth... It's been great!" *my mouth dropped* Lol he said it and laughed. What am I going to do with this man??

Well at least my hubby lets me sleep and kept the kids quiet (even if his reason were selfish) LOL

Does your DH let you sleep? How is he at keeping the house in order and quiet when you need rest?
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM

He usually naps with me, or he just relaxes tv, Internet.  Ds is at school during the day so there is not much to keeping house quiet.  Its normally already in order, and when its not we do it.

MsNeene
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Quoting MomRocs1102:

He usually naps with me, or he just relaxes tv, Internet.  Ds is at school during the day so there is not much to keeping house quiet.  Its normally already in order, and when its not we do it.

The little ones are 4 and 3 so unless they are napping themselves (which they have seemed to grow out of) or away with the grandparents for the day we can't nap together :-( I'm sure if we did we would wake up to walls filled with toddler artwork and everything from the fridge all over the place. LOL napping together sounds fun though. It's always good to take a break together and just relax :-)
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't sleep during the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I very rarely take a nap during the day.

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Me either Luv.  When I leave for work it's dark and when I come home it dark !!!
I work from 7am to 6pm most days.

Quoting luvthagirl:

I don't sleep during the day

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't take naps

Even when I was prego with DS I still didn't take naps.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Naps what are those?

rayroe2
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:54 AM

My dh sends my dd over to grandma house then plays the game why I sleep. I talk a lot too lol Him and my mother would tell me they like it when I sleep because I talk so much. I told my dh that just means I love you because if I didn't like you I wouldn't talk to you! lol

MsNeene
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Quoting rayroe2:

My dh sends my dd over to grandma house then plays the game why I sleep. I talk a lot too lol Him and my mother would tell me they like it when I sleep because I talk so much. I told my dh that just means I love you because if I didn't like you I wouldn't talk to you! lol

Lol!! Exactly!!! They should be lucky we bless them with our conversation at all. If I'm talking then I like you and if I don't like you you'll be lucky to get 2 words out of me
MsNeene
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Quoting Stacey1081975:

I know what you mean. My normal work schedule is from about 7:30 am to 8:30 or 9pm. I'm currently on a paid leave from work so I try and nap when I can during the day because I can't get any sleep at night. In a few months I'll have to get back into the swing of things.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)