Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Hi I hope all of you ladies had a great Christmas! Ok my Aunt Billie who I can't stand and has always been mean or does things to throw me under the bus. Alright so my youngest son's father, his wife and his mom were over at the house to give my kids their gifts. Before they left my oldest son asked my baby daddy's wife who is a licensed massage therapist to give him a foot massage. My Aunt Billie said no before I could answer. I said to her the last time I checked I had him not you. I had no problem with it and I got so mad at her for embarrasing me in front of my son's father, his wife and his mom. I had a hard time controlling my anger. What would you do in this situation? Honest opinions please thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Replies (21-29):
2boys9yrsapart
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Yeah. I was hoping that was a typo, cause it's kinda random. That's like knowing a Dentist and asking for a root canal just they're at your house.......

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Wait did your son ask or did she offer? that's what I'm stuck on. Maybe the aunt was saying no on behalf of the wife not to undercut you. If I got paid decent money to give messages during the week I certainly wouldn't want to do it for free on my off days. Just a thought.

lele678
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM
You are very sloooowwww!! You missed everything that was the real issue. The question was what would you do if your aunt answered a question for you in front of your kids father's family? The reason I was venting is because it was not my Aunt's place to be answering a question for me. I can speak for myself and my aunt has no respect for me. So next time you want to reply to a post please stick to the real issue the person is venting or just getting opinions on.

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Yeah. I was hoping that was a typo, cause it's kinda random. That's like knowing a Dentist and asking for a root canal just they're at your house.......

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Wait did your son ask or did she offer? that's what I'm stuck on. Maybe the aunt was saying no on behalf of the wife not to undercut you. If I got paid decent money to give messages during the week I certainly wouldn't want to do it for free on my off days. Just a thought.

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly, lol

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Lele you sound a little upset!? Why? Did you think it was appropriate for your son to ask her for a message? Is this his step-mother? I think your aunt stepped in because she may have though it was inappropriate for him to ask her that. You asked for honest opinions and that is mine.

Quoting lele678:

You are very sloooowwww!! You missed everything that was the real issue. The question was what would you do if your aunt answered a question for you in front of your kids father's family? The reason I was venting is because it was not my Aunt's place to be answering a question for me. I can speak for myself and my aunt has no respect for me. So next time you want to reply to a post please stick to the real issue the person is venting or just getting opinions on.

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

lele678
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Stacey I'm not upset. I didn't have a problem with my son getting a massage if the wife didn't mind it. He did ask politely. Again I did not get a chance to answer because my aunt budded in where she didn't belong. I don't need anyone to answer for me bacause at the end of the day I still have to see my sons family again not my aunt. Which is y I was upset my aunt did that. My aunt has no kids so she can't tell me s...

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Lele you sound a little upset!? Why? Did you think it was appropriate for your son to ask her for a message? Is this his step-mother? I think your aunt stepped in because she may have though it was inappropriate for him to ask her that. You asked for honest opinions and that is mine.

Quoting lele678:

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

2boys9yrsapart
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:46 PM
How was she answering for you? He didn't ask you he asked the wife. My opinion was clearly stated she was probably answering for the wife. If you don't want others input don't bother posting. You're not gonna like everything everyone has to say. That's called life if you haven't figured that out yet I'M not the slow one.

Quoting lele678:

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Lele is this his step-mother? Or is it your other childs stepmother?

Quoting lele678:

Stacey I'm not upset. I didn't have a problem with my son getting a massage if the wife didn't mind it. He did ask politely. Again I did not get a chance to answer because my aunt budded in where she didn't belong. I don't need anyone to answer for me bacause at the end of the day I still have to see my sons family again not my aunt. Which is y I was upset my aunt did that. My aunt has no kids so she can't tell me s...

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Quoting lele678:

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

lele678
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Humm I guess it may be considered my kids's step mother since she is married to my youngest son's dad

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Quoting lele678:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Quoting lele678:

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:23 PM
She is your youngest son Stepmother not the oldest

Quoting lele678:

Humm I guess it may be considered my kids's step mother since she is married to my youngest son's dad

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Quoting lele678:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Quoting lele678:

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Quoting luvthagirl:

She said her son asked

Quoting 2boys9yrsapart:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)