Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone feel sorry for Kenya Moore from Real Housewives of ATL

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 13 Replies

I was recently watching Walter on youtube (Kenya boyfriend) basically tell the world that their relationship was all fake. Regardless if it was fake or not I don't he should have put her out there like that. 

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Not at all.......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Feel sorry for what? She hired him. Every women on that show had a man but her and she didn't want to feel ass out, and now it blew up in her face because she's being exposed for the has been she is.
honey27
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this

i dont feel sorry for her at all she's crazy. but walter is a loser for putting her out there like that. i wouldnt want to be with him after that.

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Nope

Cheree1985
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I heard he only did it because she went on record saying he is gay! That's why he didnt marry her, she was a cover for his alternative life style. So with that said, I feel nothing for her.
Simply3
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Nope I don't feel sorry for crazy Kenya.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I agree!

Quoting honey27:

i dont feel sorry for her at all she's crazy. but walter is a loser for putting her out there like that. i wouldnt want to be with him after that.

earthtone
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Maybe he is tired of having to explain himself to angry women.

earthtone
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Seriously though, who knows what any of these people are really up to on these reality shows. After he told her that he didn't love her enough to marry her and then the previews of the next episode showed them still together out and about, I have come the conclusion that it's all a hoax.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Yes. But I don't feel sorry for her in that sense. She seems so lost. She's all over the place. I just want her too get her her life together. She's looking for love wherever she can find it, she's dying for attention it's like watching a train wreck. Smh. She's fighting some battles we know nothing about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)