Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are you so angry?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 26 Replies

I have tried to expand my circle and get to know more folks I would not typically socialize with. For some reason I I keep meeting the angriest women. I am not angry, by nature that is just not me. I try to find the good in everything. I don't want to sit with anyone talk about why men ain't no good, and how much money I don't have. Sometimes money gets tight, or my dh upsets me but I don't go around mad at the world about it.  Do you ever experience women like this? I try to keep my distance but then I feel bad because outside of the bitter/angry attitude they are actually some really nice women.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:09 PM

No ma'am, I haven't.

Pooobaihr
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Well, I don't usually talk to many women around where I live because, well... most of them are just trying to get over on you, so I just don't converse with them. Other than that, I speak to one or two chicks around here and they're both really nice. I hardly ever see them upset and if they are, there is a legit reason.  :D

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Yes I have met women like this. And I keep it moving :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

When I get mad about something in my life it is always nice to have a friend to vent to. So some might think I am just a angry emotionl nut job, who is calm and laid back when not mad.

KristaElizabeth
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Yes. And I run the opposite way.

Misery loves company. And I don't wish to be that company ...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

No ma'am, I haven't.

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you.  I try to keep my distance.  These are womwn who cannot think outside the box.  They don't stop to think why they are attracted to or attracting those kinds of men.

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

No ma'am, I haven't.

Yes, we have; they're in the M.C. group!

Bunsmommy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Some people get angry. That may be a moment they're going through right then and need to get that out of their system. Sometimes when people experience problems in a relationship they tend to do a mental rollback of other relationships and at that moment a lot of hurt that was packed up and tucked away because they were never granted the outlet to cleanse themselves of it they pour it all then. KWIM? As for money issues, I learned a long time ago I can't (and don't) compare my money woes to anyone else's. So when I hear people complaining about money, I just let them vent! You don't necessarily have to take on someone's emotional baggage in order to give them a listening ear once in awhile. Now if all she's doing is going on and on about how miserable life is every flipping day, then that female is toxic and should be treated as such. However, if you're trying to build a friendship then part of that includes sometimes realizing that a friend needs an ear to bend and a shoulder to cry on. Life isn't always sunny days and sometimes people require a friend to provide an umbrella on those rainy days.

Before you quote me and get silly, let us pray.... Amen! Now please leave me alone before I use my spray!

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Those bitches got problems.

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

No ma'am, I haven't.

Yes, we have; they're in the M.C. group!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)