Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to use on my daughter Natural Hair (olive oil)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM
  • 25 Replies
Im trying to find some products to use on my daughters hair I put a kiddie perm in her hair and it broke it off the lady was suppose to put it around the edges and she didnt its coming back to its natural state. My sister told me to use olive oil from the gnc store I dont want anything to harsh on her head I have been using the carol daughter products but I dont know what product to get anymore being its coming back to its natural state I will post photos of her hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:18 PM

my hair is all natural for 11 years now but it does not like Carols Daugther products. The less I put in my hair the better, I'm going to pm you okay?

Bunsmommy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Try vitamin e oil and pure coconut oil.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I will wait to get an okay from you before I pm you.

darnette
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Kinky-curly is a great product line for natural hair. I also use coconut oil from GNC, Jamaican castor oil is thick but helps growth. O and Shea butter as while.
darnette
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM
What do you use? I've been natural for 2 years and always looking for more info.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

my hair is all natural for 11 years now but it does not like Carols Daugther products. The less I put in my hair the better, I'm going to pm you okay?

KristaElizabeth
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Shea butter
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I use a little extra virgin olive oil only on the scalp. My hair does not like a lot of produce.

Quoting darnette:

What do you use? I've been natural for 2 years and always looking for more info.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

my hair is all natural for 11 years now but it does not like Carols Daughter products. The less I put in my hair the better, I'm going to pm you okay?

darnette
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Do you do any protective styles?

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I use a little extra virgin olive oil only on the scalp. My hair does not like a lot of produce.

Quoting darnette:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

my hair is all natural for 11 years now but it does not like Carols Daughter products. The less I put in my hair the better, I'm going to pm you okay?

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Like braids or the little knots I wear the knots around the house.

That's not me in the picture I just showing you an image of the way I wear my hair around the house.

Quoting darnette:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting darnette:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

darnette
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:30 PM
I may try those....thanks

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Like braids or the little knots I wear the knots around the house.

That's not me in the picture I just showing you an image of the way I wear my hair around the house.

Quoting darnette:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting darnette:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)