Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Swingers

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM
  • 20 Replies

So I was having a convo and it got brought up that will and Jada are swingers that is why there was divorce in the forecast but worked past it. Then it went on to is a guy consider gay if he is a swinger? Would count that has being married since they aren't committed 100% to each other.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you saying they are gay because he is swinging with men on the down low (not Will ,Lord no!!!!) or swinging with another couple- and he sleeps with another woman??? I see being on the down low GAY but swinging with another couple just straight FREAKY! ....and eventually leads to divorce in some cases.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Right rumor was a while ago, that is why mark Anthony and jo-lo divorced because they were swinging with jada and will. I am asking would you consider swingers gay? I know you have two kinds ones that just watch and others that engage so I mean what is up with that lol

Quoting leaniece:

Are you saying they are gay because he is swinging with men on the down low (not Will ,Lord no!!!!) or swinging with another couple- and he sleeps with another woman??? I see being on the down low GAY but swinging with another couple just straight FREAKY! ....and eventually leads to divorce in some cases.

MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Swingers or not in my eyes their married, they just rather have a open sexual marriage.  I dont think men that are swingers are gay in my eyes just open minded, and free spirits.

rayroe2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

so you wouldn't consider a man putting a another man penis in his mouth gay?

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Swingers or not in my eyes their married, they just rather have a open sexual marriage.  I dont think men that are swingers are gay in my eyes just open minded, and free spirits.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Rotflmao!!!!

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

That's an assumption that they are doing that.  Some switch women and engage in 4somes focusing on the women.  Some are into same sex, but not all.  I will not assume because someone is a swinger they are gay.

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM
3 moms liked this
Whoa! I would consider will suspect if he was engaging with Marc AND jada at the same time.... But that would be a threesome lol. All I know is my hubby would NOT want a dude in the same room whether he's with a chick or NOT lol!

Quoting rayroe2:

Right rumor was a while ago, that is why mark Anthony and jo-lo divorced because they were swinging with jada and will. I am asking would you consider swingers gay? I know you have two kinds ones that just watch and others that engage so I mean what is up with that lol

Quoting leaniece:

rayroe2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I am not assuming, you do have all types of swingers. I was just asking you a question, if a couple came out and was like yeah we swing and I engage with both parties but I am not gay or bi...you wouldn't consider that person a lair?

Quoting MomRocs1102:

That's an assumption that they are doing that.  Some switch women and engage in 4somes focusing on the women.  Some are into same sex, but not all.  I will not assume because someone is a swinger they are gay.

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

coupon_ash_back
1 mom liked this
Mmm... I would say bisexual for sure. Whatever floats a swingers boat...but I would be happy to miss that ride.
rayroe2
1 mom liked this

Right! mine either lol I like when my man is possessive of what is his.

Quoting leaniece:

Whoa! I would consider will suspect if he was engaging with Marc AND jada at the same time.... But that would be a threesome lol. All I know is my hubby would NOT want a dude in the same room whether he's with a chick or NOT lol!

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting leaniece:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)