Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Are there any where you work or hubby works. I'm a stay at home mom but when I did work at Chase Bank, there were no promiscuous co workers sleeping with each other. And before that, I never encountered that in other retail jobs. Well, hubby likes to tell me about his day everyday and he tells me about a 35 year old woman, known as the company slut, at work because she likes to hit on the young guys that work there, then sleep with them. She has no shame in her game and don't care who knows. She calls herself a cougar and likes em young lol! I found it funny and this lady has balls to be so open about relationships at work. There really is no HR at his job because its an independent contracting business, the subcontract work to him. Anyways, I was just wondering if you've ever experienced a company "slut" at your job. Not all "sluts" are female. No disrespect if u are promiscuous at work. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Ew, don't tell me that lol. Not around the food! J/K

Quoting michaelsmom25:

When I was in my early 20's I waited tables. There were plenty of sluts! Male and female. They all seem to sleep with each other. Lol

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM
smh, i think this is the main reason why people would be whoring themselves out- for power..... Something i couldn't do...But the whole thing about lying about being pregnant.... she sounds bipolar!

Quoting ksbondgirl:

Yes, I once worked with one.  The reason why she did it is for power over everyone.  She scared the guys and threatened to blackmail them.  To the females, she wanted power over them by having power over all the guys.  Her failure (in her own mind) was not being able to conceive.  I got pregnant and two other females got pregnant and she jumped up each time to say that she was pregnant as well but the baby never seemed to arrive.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Lmao @ high school all over again!

Quoting AleaKat:

Oh lots of them in my last job- men and women...

It was like being in high school all over again.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM
When you say team, do u work at a call center or something like that? I am against affairs too. I wonder if the company sluts are "work wives" or is that something completely different lol

Quoting MrsRi:

One girl who use to be on my team, husband found out... She's now a SAHM and I saw her the other day and she's MISERABLE.  But... It was a public secret, her husband was bound to find out.  There's a lot of people on my team now who are sleeping with each other.  My husband came home once and was telling me about a woman who was trying to get him to fuck her after work.  I am pro being confident and open about your sexuality.  I'm totally against people who have affairs OR who try to solicit obviously married or otherwise taken people.

Quoting leaniece:

Oh my! I guess everybody just sleeps with everybody AT work! Geez! Anything to keep work interesting lol

Quoting MrsRi:

Theres a ton of them where I work.

There's even more in the kitchens that my husband works in.  

ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:29 PM

She also had a story that could have been true but it could have not been.  She told all of us thaqt she was 5 months along and living with her boyfriend when his ex and her mother came to their house, beat her up and it killed the baby.

Quoting leaniece:

smh, i think this is the main reason why people would be whoring themselves out- for power..... Something i couldn't do...But the whole thing about lying about being pregnant.... she sounds bipolar!

Quoting ksbondgirl:

Yes, I once worked with one.  The reason why she did it is for power over everyone.  She scared the guys and threatened to blackmail them.  To the females, she wanted power over them by having power over all the guys.  Her failure (in her own mind) was not being able to conceive.  I got pregnant and two other females got pregnant and she jumped up each time to say that she was pregnant as well but the baby never seemed to arrive.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol this is what she calls herself. She likes to date twenty year olds... What's the age range for a cougar lol?

Quoting TGOLD1:

I don't know if I consider 35 yr. old a Cougar.

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe 40 & up....Lol

Quoting leaniece:

Lol this is what she calls herself. She likes to date twenty year olds... What's the age range for a cougar lol?

Quoting TGOLD1:

I don't know if I consider 35 yr. old a Cougar.

wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Eeww good question. A shame to say but some of/most of those young ones don't give a flip.

Quoting leaniece:

Who knows. I sort of feel sorry for her, but at the same time, she's grown and can do what she wants. I wonder if she cares or anyone that sleeps around at their job, about STDs... Is that no longer a threat?

Quoting wearymoon:

Wow, I wonder at what age did she stop caring or if she ever cared at all about what people think of her.

Quoting leaniece:

That's how I feel about the lady at his job! She's a real go getter too! She lets everybody know who's next on the list! The younger the better!

Quoting moosesmom:

Yes! There was a woman at our workplace who slept with just about every soldier who walked through the building. Lol.

She was labeled at work but I never thought of her as being a "slut". She was a grown, single woman who knew what she liked and what she wanted. It's not the way I live my life but I couldn't knock her for what she did. She was a real...go getter :-)

MrsRi
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

There's a call center here, but I work on the corporate side in a specialized accounting team.

Quoting leaniece:

When you say team, do u work at a call center or something like that? I am against affairs too. I wonder if the company sluts are "work wives" or is that something completely different lol

Babujai
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Not that I'm aware of, but I'm pretty oblivious to things that don't directly concern me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)