Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Are there any where you work or hubby works. I'm a stay at home mom but when I did work at Chase Bank, there were no promiscuous co workers sleeping with each other. And before that, I never encountered that in other retail jobs. Well, hubby likes to tell me about his day everyday and he tells me about a 35 year old woman, known as the company slut, at work because she likes to hit on the young guys that work there, then sleep with them. She has no shame in her game and don't care who knows. She calls herself a cougar and likes em young lol! I found it funny and this lady has balls to be so open about relationships at work. There really is no HR at his job because its an independent contracting business, the subcontract work to him. Anyways, I was just wondering if you've ever experienced a company "slut" at your job. Not all "sluts" are female. No disrespect if u are promiscuous at work. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Lol me too!

Quoting Babujai:

Not that I'm aware of, but I'm pretty oblivious to things that don't directly concern me.

michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Lol

Quoting leaniece:

Ew, don't tell me that lol. Not around the food! J/K

Quoting michaelsmom25:

When I was in my early 20's I waited tables. There were plenty of sluts! Male and female. They all seem to sleep with each other. Lol

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Not one company slut, just a bunch of nasty people sexing behind each other. Chicks did it in Korea (4 of my 4 room mates). Did it again in Afghanistan. Whole platoon just screwing each other. And Iraq, please don't get me started on that STD cesspool.

Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Nope not really! My DH works with mainly military members! And if they are "sluts" males included they don't allow such shenanigans at work! And the civilians ladies are old/older! One lady she tries to be a cougar with her wrinkled up cleavage! Her&her husband has such a weird dynamic! One year they were divorcing but still sharing the house and having a hugs gathering next year they weren't divorcing and having a huge gathering! WTF? Last squadron Thanksgiving party she introduced me to her husband,huh? I met this man back in 03' plus seen him every year at some function,including we went to their house for Halloween party! She asks every year so one year we said yes! lol Never again! lol

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Not one company slut, just a bunch of nasty people sexing behind each other. Chicks did it in Korea (4 of my 4 room mates). Did it again in Afghanistan. Whole platoon just screwing each other. And Iraq, please don't get me started on that STD cesspool.

Ewwww!

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM

THat's just an exaggeration. I don't know if any of those people got STDs but I do know that 3 of them got pregnant-at least 2 by married men. I can't remember if the 3rd was married at the time. 1 had her baby, the other 2 went back to the states and had abortions.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Ewwww!

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:09 PM

*smh*

DH works for the Air Force&being retired AF. He come home to tell me that such&such got in trouble b/c if 2 military members(each married or one married)spending too much time together,they'll nip that shit in the bud! One instance the girl had a spouse somewhere else and the dude had his spouse&child right there on base. She was driving their SUV all around the base! They got called into the office and basically said if you're not divorcing? Then cut it out! These couples did get a divorce and married each other!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

THat's just an exaggeration. I don't know if any of those people got STDs but I do know that 3 of them got pregnant-at least 2 by married men. I can't remember if the 3rd was married at the time. 1 had her baby, the other 2 went back to the states and had abortions.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Ewwww!

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Sounds like one of my room mates from Korea. That girl was a hot stankin' ass mess! She was messing with the company supply clerk-who was married at the time. Newly married, too. Talking about they just "cutty buddies" but dude called and she went running. Even went clothes shopping for dude's wife with him! They messed around the whole time were in Korea. He left in June '08. (keep up with me here!) She left August 30, 2008 (we were supposed to leave the same day, that's how I remember). She gives birth in May 2009. Yes, they stayed together. Yes, they got married. Yes, they continued to cheat on one other, yes he posted butt booty naked asss pictures of her on her Facebook, yes she bleached his clothes, yes they said they were gonna get divorced more than once, yes they stayed together, yes they have another child together. Yes, they are fucking stupid.

Oh, I forgot where I was going with that, he worked right under the company commander. She said nothing about it. Our NCOIC said for them to stay away from each other, they clearly didn't. Now that I think about it, there's no way that they could have stopped them from being together but if I were the commander at the time, they would have been some in love buck privates!!!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

*smh*

DH works for the Air Force&being retired AF. He come home to tell me that such&such got in trouble b/c if 2 military members(each married or one married)spending too much time together,they'll nip that shit in the bud! One instance the girl had a spouse somewhere else and the dude had his spouse&child right there on base. She was driving their SUV all around the base! They got called into the office and basically said if you're not divorcing? Then cut it out! These couples did get a divorce and married each other!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Ewwww!

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Hmmm...its been awhile, but yes, I've experienced them on at least 2 jobs I can remember in my early 20's.

I'm a SAHM now, so I don't even deal with company politics anymore, and part of me is SO glad.

Some people like to assume that my S/O is fooling around on me because he's a manager at Hooters (in fact, someone did here in AAM, but I'll be a lady and won't name names), but they fail to realize that he's been there for almost 9 years. Its SO old hat to him by now....I think the novelty wore off after the first few years. Frankly, between working 14-16 hour days, me dropping him off and picking him up (he's got an injury and can't drive for awhile) and being an awesome dad to 3 girls, I'd be shocked if he found the time OR the energy to cheat!

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Not where I work now.  But at my previous job there was one woman that fit that description.  She would come dressed to work like she was going for a night out clubbing with her friends.  Had a child when she was 15 years old.  Gave a man a BJ for helping her study for get her licence that she needed to keep her job.  Then a few years later she shocked everyone in the company.  She came dressed to work dressed more conservatively, started reading her bible at lunch time.  Found out she met a man who was very religious, he changed her around for the better.  He treated her daughter as if she were his own daughter, and they got married a few years later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)