Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Are there any where you work or hubby works. I'm a stay at home mom but when I did work at Chase Bank, there were no promiscuous co workers sleeping with each other. And before that, I never encountered that in other retail jobs. Well, hubby likes to tell me about his day everyday and he tells me about a 35 year old woman, known as the company slut, at work because she likes to hit on the young guys that work there, then sleep with them. She has no shame in her game and don't care who knows. She calls herself a cougar and likes em young lol! I found it funny and this lady has balls to be so open about relationships at work. There really is no HR at his job because its an independent contracting business, the subcontract work to him. Anyways, I was just wondering if you've ever experienced a company "slut" at your job. Not all "sluts" are female. No disrespect if u are promiscuous at work. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (41-50):
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Whoa! But not too surprised about the military. So many men and women away from their spouses for so long. But whoa!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Not one company slut, just a bunch of nasty people sexing behind each other. Chicks did it in Korea (4 of my 4 room mates). Did it again in Afghanistan. Whole platoon just screwing each other. And Iraq, please don't get me started on that STD cesspool.

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Yeah but I can't even contribute it to the military. When I got out, there were people cheating on their spouses. One tried to talk to me and a couple of weeks later, I saw him with his wife and his kid! And I won't even talk about the supervisor who insisted on calling me "baby" and even had the nerve to ask me if I wanted my back to be broken by a man. Like.....people just suck, period.

Quoting leaniece:

Whoa! But not too surprised about the military. So many men and women away from their spouses for so long. But whoa!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Not one company slut, just a bunch of nasty people sexing behind each other. Chicks did it in Korea (4 of my 4 room mates). Did it again in Afghanistan. Whole platoon just screwing each other. And Iraq, please don't get me started on that STD cesspool.

ginene
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this
At my job I heard of a few. One they call the "company ho" and she was married and slept with 3 that I heard of and this guy tries to sleep with everyone there and he's married. It's funny how some think they are discreet but it gets around. 3 of my coworkers confessed to me who they slept with but the others are rumors.

People tell me everything because I keep everything a secret. I just tell y'all because y'all don't know me or my coworkers but its a mess where I work.
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Smh, wow...

Quoting MrsRi:

Theres a ton of them where I work.

There's even more in the kitchens that my husband works in.  

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM

lol...wow.

Quoting inmybizz:

LOL@ no disrespect if you are the company slut..

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

That to me sounds fair, there are just some women who are a little more sexually liberated than others. 

Being a sahm I don't know what's going on in the workplace.

Quoting moosesmom:

Yes! There was a woman at our workplace who slept with just about every soldier who walked through the building. Lol.

She was labeled at work but I never thought of her as being a "slut". She was a grown, single woman who knew what she liked and what she wanted. It's not the way I live my life but I couldn't knock her for what she did. She was a real...go getter :-)

earthtone
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:31 PM

At previous jobs, yes. When I was working as a bank teller, I remember this loan officer that was having an affair with a lady that was also in the loan department. They were both married. He was also very flirtatious with some other women at work. It was disgusting. They got caught doing the do at some forest preserve. He wasn't that attractive, italian with a mustache that was a partial goatee (no chin hairs). He looked like something out of the 70's. He acted like someone that was on drugs. Very fidgety, loud and obnoxious.

Currently, I don't think so but you never know what people are up to.

earthtone
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Just thought of another one. I was working in corporate america, which by the way, is a hoasis. People are getting it on with whoever whenever. The proper manager  wasn't sleeping with people at work per se but  she was meeting men on the internet at work and would make plans to meet up with them. These men were from other states. She comes to work one day with her suitcase saying "I'm visiting my cousin in (wherever, I forget)" and I was like  "Yeah right Margaret".  Like I didn't hear her making plans with some dude the whole week. Our offices were right next to each other. She thought I was a stupid little black gal LOL.

lalasha
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Judging other people's sexuality and using denigrating terms is tacky, low and shows small minded ness. I personally don't care what other people do with concenting adults. Why do you?
BluLady
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM

When my hubby and I were in grad school and was a TA (Teaching Assistant) there were three females who constantly tried sleeping with him. One went far enough to pretend to be my friend and another left a card for me with false information about a made up encounter. Little did she know that I was always in his office studying so I knew she could not have been there when she claimed. Currently at the college where he's a professor, there's a 60 year old woman always flirting lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN