Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there any where you work or hubby works. I'm a stay at home mom but when I did work at Chase Bank, there were no promiscuous co workers sleeping with each other. And before that, I never encountered that in other retail jobs. Well, hubby likes to tell me about his day everyday and he tells me about a 35 year old woman, known as the company slut, at work because she likes to hit on the young guys that work there, then sleep with them. She has no shame in her game and don't care who knows. She calls herself a cougar and likes em young lol! I found it funny and this lady has balls to be so open about relationships at work. There really is no HR at his job because its an independent contracting business, the subcontract work to him. Anyways, I was just wondering if you've ever experienced a company "slut" at your job. Not all "sluts" are female. No disrespect if u are promiscuous at work. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (51-57):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:50 PM
I would be more concerned with the dog that's bringing me the bone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I don't "CARE"... But it's something I've never experienced in the workplace. I figured it was something that was uncommon but it turns out more people can relate to my post. Calling names is uncalled for. The last time I checked this was an open forum. Sorry if I hit a nerve. Just FYI, she don't mind the term, so why do u????

Quoting lalasha:

Judging other people's sexuality and using denigrating terms is tacky, low and shows small minded ness. I personally don't care what other people do with concenting adults. Why do you?

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Why is that? who's dog r u referring to?

Quoting luvthagirl:

I would be more concerned with the dog that's bringing me the bone

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband is in the military, nuff said.

Believe86
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM
At my job, there aren't any affairs but there's definitely an attention whore. Every other day, she's talking about a different guy. She wears short dresses and high heels...she craves attention and validation no matter where it comes from. It's so sad,because she's a very pretty girl but her ways make her look ugly.
meka26
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I've heard rumors, but I don't know. I don't care to know either. What goes on b/t other people's sheets are not my concern. As long as they keep me out of it, all is good.

meka26
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

My husband is in the military, nuff said.

IKR. SO is military too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)